Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me
We are looking for somebody to join the Global Operations team, focused on our Supply Product operations, acting as a connector between Product and our front-line operations teams. This role will drive internal product success via launch, support, training, and development to achieve business objectives and goals.
The Product Operations Associate will deliver critical value to our global operations end-users, ensuring success through the best application of product solutions to meet their unique localized needs. Working closely with local operations teams, in addition to providing best-in-class support, this role will drive product adoption through continuous education and best practice sharing. This is a hands-on role, perfect for someone looking to make their mark on a global business in a hyper-growth environment.
What You'll Do
- Partner directly with local operations teams, implementing product solutions to best meet their unique challenges and requirements
- Provide best-in-class product support with internal users - to represent, address, and resolve their support issues effectively and efficiently
- Be a product expert, providing guidance and support to globally diverse operations teams
- Analyze city performance, identifying trends while developing and executing on product implementation action plans for lowest performers
- Collect and document feedback from our end-customers, helping influence product roadmapping
- Proactively communicate new product features and changes, additionally developing a central repository with trainings and SOPs
- Contribute to the vision and structure of an emerging Product Operations team
- Bachelor’s degree with prior experience experience in product support, system administration, or other Customer Success-function work
- Natural ability to understand technology at a "super user plus" level and explain solutions to globally diverse audiences
- A strong bias for action - you don’t just tell, you implement and get stuff done
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Customer obsessed, ensuring the best-in-class support is always provided to your operations end-user
- Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust by doing
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.