Who We Are
Our romantic relationship with our partner is one of the most important parts of our lives — it has an enormous impact on our happiness, our mental health, and the lives of our children. Paired is a user-centric mobile app with a clear mission to improve the happiness of couple relationships.
We believe there’s an opportunity to help couples stay connected via a fun, evidence-based, and affordable mobile app. We launched Paired in October 2020 and have won several awards since then, including being named one of Google’s Best Apps of 2020 and Apple App of the Day in November 2021. Our app is now used by more than 250,000 people a day and we’re poised to accelerate our growth, having closed an additional $4 million in funding in 2021.
About The Role
We’re looking for a passionate SEO Content Writer who will work with us to produce high-quality content to help people discover the Paired app and have happier romantic relationships. You’ll be responsible for delivering engaging, on-brand content and have an appreciation for both SEO and relationships.
What Your Role Encompasses
- Writing and uploading long-form SEO articles for Paired’s online Magazine
- Willing and able to produce around 30 SEO articles per month on the topics of love and relationships
- Researching relationship science topics and working closely alongside experts (such as therapists and academics)
- Helping the Marketing team drive organic traffic and conversions through SERP rankings
- Working closely with our Head of SEO & ASO and Brand Content Strategist to ensure all web content drives growth and positions Paired as a reliable source of relationship advice
- A proven track record of producing quality SEO content for 2-4 years
- Strong editorial experience, ideally within relationships and/or mental health and/or wellness space.
- A strong understanding of how copy impacts SEO — and how to write with both search engines and humans in mind
- Experience with SEMRush, Atarget="_blank" rel="nofollow" hrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics
- A passion for writing engaging, performance-driven, and mobile-first content that generates conversions and growth
- Excellent written English and proofreading skills
- Familiar with CMS (Hygraph or similar)
- Experience with or curiosity to learn about using AI for SEO articles
- A valid UK or European working permit or passport (no sponsorship requirements)
What We Offer
- An innovative and collaborative environment with diversity of opinion at its core (we are a relationship app after all!)
- Fully remote work setup from anywhere in Europe (& time zone GMT/GMT+1)
- 3x company offsites every year (e.g. in Malaga, Florence, Lisbon, and Tirana...)
- Subsidized co-working space
- 25 days annual leave (+public holidays)
- Yearly salary between £38-42k / €41-47k
- Yearly learning budget of £1,000 / €1,150
- Significant stock options
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Modern tech setup: Notion, Slack, G-Suite, ...
- Opportunity to help millions of people with their relationship
Diversity & Inclusion at Paired
- Our core value is championing relationships. Our app was built to serve all couples regardless of culture, gender, sexual orientation, and ethnicity
- We strive to create an inclusive environment where unique perspectives are encouraged, as we firmly believe that diversity enhances our company, culture, and product. We’re looking for people from a range of different backgrounds across age, disability, gender and gender re-assignment, relationship status, sexual orientation, parenthood and pregnancy, race or nationality, and/or religion or belief
- We regularly review our hiring processes, materials, and pipeline to ensure they are accessible and free of bias, offering equal opportunity to underrepresented groups. We are also always learning. We maintain open minds and welcome feedback on how we can improve, no matter where it comes from
And one last thing…
Excited by our business but not sure if you meet the job criteria? Not to worry! If you have that special something that could contribute to our mission, get in touch anyway. We are always looking to add great people and we know that you are more than your CV. We would encourage you to apply regardless as we don’t believe that ticking off a list of skills is the only thing that makes a great candidate.