With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager for our Public Sector vertical, who will continue to enable the innovation for a core Icertis product portfolio. The ideal candidate is a Product Marketing professional with a track record of bringing innovative B2B enterprise products to market by operating as connective tissue across Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer teams. This professional will be passionate about a cloud/SaaS Platform and will have proven product marketing skills.
This role will be based in Bellevue, WA OR a remote location within the US. #LI-remote.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will grow our business by incorporating industry insights and trends, while crafting clear positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audience, as well as help launch new features/products to market. This is a challenging opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up that's achieving record growth in the current remote work environment.
What You Will Do:
- Drive positioning, messaging and content development to build and scale demand for Icertis across our Public Sector vertical, which includes Federal Government, Government Contractors, State and Local Government, and Higher Education.
- Work closely with our campaigns team on demand generation activities to fill the funnel, accelerate the funnel, and increase the win-rate in close partnership with sales, marketing, and product.
- Become an Icertis expert - you should understand the product's capabilities and value proposition to different stakeholders in the buying process.
- Craft the story behind our products and their value proposition based on a deep understanding of public sector market drivers, customer needs and Icertis product capabilities. An understanding of the contract lifecycle management world is a plus.
- Be a prolific content creator, both producing pieces individually and managing third parties to produce campaign content, presentations, technical white papers, blogs and videos.
- Develop internal sales enablement content and training sessions ensuring relevant stakeholders understand product functionality and how to position to potential prospects.
- Ensure successful product release & launch communications as well as refine our ongoing marketing strategies and execution.
- Research competitive products and ensure internal stakeholders have the appropriate training and content to effectively position Icertis against the competition.
What You Will Bring:
- 6+ years of product marketing experience in SaaS.
- Understanding of the public sector acquisition process.
- Experience with hands-on content development of blogs, product demos, sales presentation material and other forms of content designed for external and internal consumption. Experience with Highspot a plus.
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments.
- Proven success launching products and features, and developing and executing product go-to-market plans for Enterprise customers.
- Self-motivated and doesn't wait for prescriptive direction, capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, either in-person or remote.
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution.
- Skilled storyteller who can craft compelling messages across personas and audiences.
- Ability to learn new processes and methodologies.
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity.
- Experience with B2B marketing and sales enablement.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]
or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.