We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a Marketing Designer to join the team!
What you will do:
- Create designs for the entire customer journey connecting a client's experience from discovery and marketing materials to purchasing our product - marketing website, landing pages, whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, online branding campaigns, social media, etc.
- Design elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight our clients and prospects
- Build production-quality graphics and artwork to be used across the company for promotional materials - events, roll-ups, offline branding, etc.- Own agile and fast integration of the designs you create across various marketing websites and online properties
- Sporadically assist other teams with design needs (e.g. People, Leadership, etc.)
- Collaborate with other designers to its evolution in order to reach design consistency
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for design quality
- Work in a highly collaborative way with the growth, design, product, to build impactful yet cost efficient solutions
- Define and apply core values into your design process
What you need:
- Solid knowledge of design tools (FIGMA, Adobe suite...). And willing to learn new ones.
- Have a good understanding of UX/UI, visual language and principles of interaction design
- Have created and defined strong digital Brand Identities
- Have 3+ years relevant design experience in B2B SaaS products
- Experience in fast-paced or startup environment working with Agile methodologies
- Track record of designing within a design system and maintaining good file hygiene while working within a team of other designers
- Experience with A/B testing and well versed in principles of conversion-focused web design
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Passion, positivity, ambition, drive, resourcefulness, resilience, and proactivity
Bonus points for…
- Previous experience in a Marketing Department
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Flexible Work Policy
- You will need to be based in one of our hub countries, some positions are only open in specific locations
- We will require you to travel to the office hub in your country once or twice per week depending on your position
- In addition, every quarter you will be required to travel to an office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team
- We have flexible working hours to fit around your life
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will asses weather this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.