At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Do you obsess about the customer, their needs and mindset, and how you entice, educate and inform them about technology products? Are you a passionate about defining a category and creating a differentiated position in the cybersecurity marketplace? Do you thrive in an outcome-oriented environment and get excited about about solving problems? Are you an empathetic leader who knows how to inspire and mentor marketing talent to do their best work? Join Dashlane as the Senior Director, Product Marketing to make security simple for millions of businesses and their people.
We’re looking for a Senior Director, Product Marketing who is passionate about representing the voice of the customer in the organization, helping shape our product roadmap and driving holistic customer-centric go-to-market for our platform. The person will also build a best-in-class product marketing discipline for businesses and their people, to help Dashlane become a cybersecurity leader among the SMB segment.
The Senior Director will be responsible for understanding the market opportunity, segmenting our customer base, understanding their needs, mapping their journey and distilling it into actionable insights for the business. The person will also be responsible for building a customer-centric go-to-market for the businesses and the end user products, in partnership with the Product, Engineering, Growth, Brand, Communication, Sales and Customer Success teams. They will partner closely with the product organization in on-going customer research, user testing, product roadmap planning, and customer education. They will co-own product adoption metrics with the product team, as well as create constant optimization strategies to achieve scale. This person will also be responsible for building a best-in-class product marketing team, processes & infrastructure.
The successful candidate is a thought leader who understands the SMB audience and their evolving cybersecurity needs. Somebody who is strategic & data driven, detail-oriented, versed in the latest and greatest customer research tools and go-to-market approaches. The candidate is an action-oriented problem solver who has driven results in a high growth organization. This person is also known for their ability to build, coach and manage a high performing team.
This role can be either in person in our New York office, or work remotely in the US (East Coast Hours)
At Dashlane you will:
- Be a champion for the customer, constantly outward looking and speaking with customers to understand their mindset and requirements; be a conduit for the voice of the customer for the product team and the enterprise
- Implement holistic quant and qual customer research process, in partnership with UX Research, to identify customer needs, pain points and distill them into clear opportunities for the organization
- Partner with Product Management to develop product strategies and roadmaps
- Own the in-bound (customer and market feedback) planning process to shape the product roadmap development in quarterly and annual basis
- Obsessively focus on competition, competitive trends and analysis, points of differentiation as well as how our products are understood, used and received
- Own Go-To-Market strategies, including key messaging development and tactical plans, ensuring that all customer-facing teams are on-message and maximizing each channel
- Develop and manage sales-enablement strategy and programs to support our B2B sales efforts
- Own growth of products, in partnership with growth, brand marketing, sales & customer success across the customer lifecycle, from driving awareness and acquisition through retention and winback
- Execute constant optimization of Go-To-Market strategy and tactics to deliver on growth & adoption plans
- Co-own, along with product, daily, weekly monthly reporting of product adoption metrics as well as customer health metric such as NPS, store reviews
- Develop, coach and manage a world class product marketing team and be an outstanding role model for their team and the greater Dashlane community
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing or go-to-market
- 3+ years of experience leading high-performance product marketing teams
We're Also Looking For:
- Proven track record of creating category-defining go-to-market strategy
- Proven expert in successfully building differentiated positioning and value propositions
- Somebody with deep experience marketing to IT and Technology audiences
- Somebody who understand the cybersecurity trends and the evolving business needs around it
- Expert in latest and greatest customer research techniques and go-to-market planning methods
- Holistic thinker with thorough understanding of a customers journey and touch-points
- A leader who has successfully built and led product marketing in high-growth companies
- Top digital marketer who keeps abreast of the latest tools, techniques, & technologies
- Consistently leverages data, analytics, insights and metrics to propel go-to-market strategy and execute compelling marketing programs that deliver measurable value
- Strong leadership presence and ability to lead directly and indirectly through influence
- Experience working effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Highly effective communicator, who interacts with clarity and purpose, and who has experience interacting at all levels of the organization
- Somebody with a high EQ, who understands the “what” but places equal value on “how” to get things done
- Flexible, positive, proactive
- Strong bias towards action
- Passion for and experience marketing to small and medium-sized businesses
- Passion for Dashlane and its mission
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.