Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
You’ll be joining the Payment Operations organisation and will be supporting product teams to ensure that new and current products, features and processes scale efficiently.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Products Operations team:
- Provide support to the payment operations team on Wise products which includes Multi-currency account, Cards Pay-In and Business;
- Work with product managers and developers to find solutions and opportunities for process optimisation;
- Coordinate new products/partners set-up, testing and launch from operational side;
- Cooperate with various other teams in Wise (from Finance to Compliance);
- Own training, communication and documentation of Global Products Operations.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact - You’ll help to identify and automate manual processes that complicate our customers’ lives, while increasing the efficiency of the whole operations organisation, driving us towards Mission Zero!
- Challenge Yourself - You’ll be working with teams that face complex situations. You get the chance to question the norm and drive to make things happen instead of wondering why things happened. Through that you can learn more about yourself and what you are capable of when given the right tools and mentoring.
- Inspire Teams - You’ll fuel the revolution with your ideas, knowledge, self-starter attitude, and customer insight, which you’ll use to work with product development engineers and other operational teams to help solve our customer’s problems!
- Work Globally - You’ll work closely with internal and external partners and help to figure out ways to make our customers’ lives better.
A bit about you:
- You are located anywhere in the world and willing to move to Tallinn, Estonia (visa and relocation are supported)
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills
- You have relevant experience working in operations. An added bonus if in startup/fintech industry
- You are flexible with your working hours and don’t mind helping our customers’ even if it is a weekend or public holiday
- You focus on accuracy, are independent and pay attention to every detail. You enjoy owning your work and leading projects when needed
- You’re a great communicator, straight up, clear and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to
- You place customers’ first and you make no compromise on this
- You enjoy being part of an inspiring team environment where ideas are shared and openness is valued. You’re comfortable and composed when either giving or receiving feedback
- You’re proactive and a great relationship builder, experienced at working closely with external partners as well as product development teams, including product managers and engineers
- Your intellectual curiosity has no limit and this is your guiding light. You have the self-awareness to understand when you don’t know something and the humility to learn.
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- You know how to use data to prioritise tasks that have the most value-add to customers’ and measure the impact
- You have worked with product teams on cross functional projects that drive efficiency and scaling of manual work
- You have worked in a cross border team - know their challenges and how to overcome these.
If you're interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter and answering the application questions.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn't important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.