We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, through the power of professional apprenticeships.
We’re one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 500 clients including McKinsey & Co, Morgan Stanley, Verizon and Visa. In June 2022, we broke the EdTech funding record (again!) by announcing our $220m Series D, making Multiverse the UK’s first ever EdTech unicorn.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
The base salary range for this role is $140,000 - $210,000.
The Product Operations Lead will help Multiverse’s Product & Technology leadership drive best practices and effective ways of working.
It is a unique opportunity to build and scale product operations in a fast growing and global organisation.
You’ll pave the way by building a new discipline in Multiverse’s Product & Technology team. You’ll work closely with senior leaders to develop scalable structures for governance and cross-functional collaboration. You’ll embed data-driven processes to inform prioritisation of our roadmap. You’ll work with a number of teams across the business (including Go-to-Market, Learning, Admissions, etc) to execute against our cross-functional product priorities. You’ll also grow the Product Operations team and, potentially, upskill apprentices into the role.
Specifically you will…
- Drive product excellence by working closely with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and UX Researchers to codify best practices and develop playbooks to operationalise these practices
- Define and support with product governance and decision-making across the organization
- Implement cross-functional feedback loops and support with prioritisation to inform our product roadmap
- Manage our roadmap and resource planning. Run the operational drumbeat to ensure we’re delivering against our priorities and connect the dots across the business and our product domains to ensure we’re operating efficiently
- Own all centralised resources and oversee communication channels to share product changes with key stakeholders in the organization (Sales, Delivery, etc)
- Develop data-driven tools and support with analysis to empower product leadership and shape the product strategy / roadmap
- Problem solve and lead special initiatives by acting upon data and insights
- Support with growth and development in the ProdTech team
- Build out the Product Operations function and upskill Multiverse apprentices into the role
A Bit About You…
- You have deep operational expertise. You have experience creating systems built for scale and seek to build for efficiency. You can think in systems and gravitate towards building things that run on their own leveraging technology where appropriate.
- You have experience leading and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and rapidly changing organisation, and you’re comfortable with both strategy and execution
- You are data driven and analytical. You are an expert problem solver and enjoy finding solutions to complex challenges
- You are a proactive, effective communicator and you can quickly establish credibility with senior executives to move initiatives forward
- "Connecting the dots" and connecting people come naturally to you; you’re skilled at synthesizing information and varying stakeholder viewpoints to identify a path forward.
- You align closely with our values and can share examples of how you have demonstrated them
- You have 5+ years experience in a tech company operations function, management consulting, or fast-paced delivery environment in the public, private or third sectors
Multiverse currently offers the following benefits.
- Access to no-cost and low-cost healthcare options for Multiversers and their dependents. Get care nationally through MetLife and Aetna’s provider networks.
- Support as your family grows! Fertility resources through a Kindbody Membership during their beta trial with Justworks. Time off to tend to your growing family with 16 weeks of continuous, fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers.
- Access to a 401(k) with a 4% match up capped at $5,000 per year
- Company sponsored One Medical membership
- Unlimited text based therapy with TalkSpace
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Multiverse currently offers the following time off types.
- 20 Days of PTO per calendar year
- Life event and volunteer days
- Quarterly M-Powered Days to refresh and recharge
- End of Year Company Shut Down
- Time off to take care of yourself and your loved ones including sick time, compassionate leave and short term disability
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Multiverse requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.