Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
The product marketing team at Riskified is recruiting a Product Marketing Manager with a proven track-record of creating compelling product positioning, developing new use cases based on customer input and closed won opportunities, as well as highly effective sales enablement content to help scale our B2B enterprise revenue.
In this role, you will articulate the product’s unique differentiators, help determine the product marketing strategy, and manage the introduction of new features and functionality. We are seeking a product marketing professional who brings strong project management skills and proven B2B product marketing experience who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth culture. Ideal candidates will demonstrate the ability to work cross functionally with the product management, design, sales, customer success, and other marketing teams. If you are seeking the opportunity to make a tangible impact to drive growth and revenue, Riskified is the place for you.
The ideal candidate will have three to five years of successful experience as a product marketing manager, or in an external-facing product management role at a technology company targeting business enterprise buyers. Experience at a SaaS company is preferred, as well as working knowledge of the FinTech, payments and eCommerce segments.
What You'll Be Doing
- Plan, prioritize, and coordinate go-to-market initiatives to raise product awareness and adoption and achieve category leadership, including events, public communications, content creation, and demand generation campaigns
- Be a subject matter expert and thought leader for your product, and Riskified’s overall offering, both internally and externally, speaking at industry conferences, analyst briefings and with media
- Understand and evolve our buyer personas and partner with the broader GTM and product management to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with our target audience
- Lead the development of compelling content to enable and accelerate the sales cycle, including the creation of sales playbooks for new use cases, success stories, competitive positioning, webinars, analyst presentations, and more
- Support strategic deals and analyze the pipeline to understand what is effective “in the field”, and use this feedback to inform marketing priorities and adjust our materials
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors’ messaging and marketing strategies as well as win/loss analysis to maintain and accelerate our market leadership position
- Five years of B2B marketing experience in a SaaS company, at least 3 years in a product marketing role, preferably in the digital payments or eCommerce space
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals
- Self-driven, flexible, and can handle challenges while maintaining your cool and sense of humor
- Works well independently, but enjoys collaborating as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage with external and internal stakeholders, including senior executives
- Effective partner to all functions from R&D and product to sales and marketing
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills, highly capable of interpreting data, performing qualitative research, and distilling results into actionable key takeaways
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, MBA preferred but not required
- Pragmatic Marketing training and experience preferred
- Travel requirements: 20 - 25% including international travel between Riskified offices in Tel Aviv, NYC, London and Shanghai
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Geektime: Riskified Goes Public
TheMarker: Riskified Jumps on NYSE Debut
Geektime Insider: A look at Riskified Tel Aviv
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Forbes: Riskified Becomes a Unicorn (Hebrew)
CTech: Riskified Raises $165M
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified’s VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work Routines