PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the-art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Vienna, Amsterdam and Tokyo. We work on international markets, are backed by world-class investors and treasure a startup environment with low bureaucracy, high autonomy and focus on getting things done.
As a Product Marketer, you will be part of PriceHubble’s Marketing & Growth Team. Your mission will be to help shape, implement and grow the product marketing function at PriceHubble. You will work directly with our Product Marketing Manager to bridge the gap between Marketing, Product Management and Sales, delivering market information and creating materials that are guaranteed to make our customers pay attention. In this role you will leverage your experience in product marketing and will get to take ownership of various projects.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager to develop a library of customer success stories that cover our core use cases and talk to our main buyer personas
- Be comfortable interviewing customers and converting those interviews into content that will drive sales
- Be able to turn customer success stories into content that serves multiple purposes
- Have frequent two-way communications with the sales and customer success teams to ensure that priorities are aligned
- Listen to customer pitches, meetings to synthesis and act on insights and reflect those in our marketing assets
- Create product marketing collaterals including blog posts, webpages, 1-pagers, messaging guides,presentations and videos
- Maintain our library of product marketing collaterals
- Manage the pipeline and prioritisation for the creation of assets
- Ensure that all collaterals reflect our product positioning and that our messaging resonates with our target buyer personas
- Create content to drive product/feature adoption
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B product marketing position
- 3+ years of experience in B2B content marketing with a desire to move into product marketing
- Experience in an international B2B environment, SaaS and/or real estate/proptech
- Native German or Native French speaker, fluent in English
- Ability to build rapport with and influence product and sales teams through listening and distilling multiple points of view
- Proven experience crafting compelling content and messaging
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Eager to learn and question the status quo
- Able to take full ownership of projects, work independently and collaborate with various teams
- Knowledge of the following tools or similar is a plus: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Autopilot
- Knowledge and experience in the following topics are a plus: localization, SEO, webinars, social media marketing, email marketing, finance/fintech, proptech
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
? Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
? Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
? Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
? Flexible working hours and work life balance.