At Divvy Homes, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership – one that's more flexible, more affordable, and an all-around better fit for today’s American family – and it’s working.
Divvy’s Marketing and Communications Team is hiring a Product Marketing Lead, the first of its kind at Divvy. As a new Lead in Product Marketing, you will work with the CEO, Chief Product Officer, and product-specific Product Managers to lead every facet of the product’s journey (from feature prioritization to positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization, customer insights, etc.). Divvy’s product suite is quickly expanding - we are seeing double digit growth in our rent-to-own product offering and are investing in a handful of other related industries, such as title, mortgage, and other initiatives. The ideal candidate is excited to work across this product suite, and with so many functions (+ their leaders) across Divvy.
Within Marketing and Communications alone, you’ll partner with the Head of Brand Strategy on naming and identity, with Divvy’s Communications Director on External Communications, and with our Paid Marketing Team on growing Divvy’s products via paid channels (just to name a few). In addition to our team, you’ll work with Sales, Legal, Engineering, Data Science, etc. as you launch and scale Divvy’s product suite. Every day will be vastly different for the Product Marketing Lead.
The best candidates for the role will have experience with product marketing in technology, CPG, travel, or real estate/PropTech. They will have hands-on experience with pre-launch products and likely have maintained market dominance for others - they’ve done it all. Given how quickly Divvy is growing, candidates who have experience with startups expanding from Series C/D to IPO will be sent to the front of the line. This is not required, but understanding this progression is certainly a positive for both you and Divvy. Previous management experience is not required, but will make you a tough-to-beat applicant.
- Establish the Product Marketing Team at Divvy, laying the foundation for the team for years to come
- Act as a partner to Product Managers in our Product function, serving as their right hand for questions about price, the product, promotions, and place. You are the ultimate teammate.
- Own quarterly projections for Divvy’s product growth, hitting overall growth goals (as well as feature goals), and even reductions in certain customer service tickets for your product
- Conduct competitive research for your own use, as well as to help the Product Management, Brand, and Design Teams understand the current landscape
- Report back on how customers are using and perceiving Divvy’s product suite, during 1:1 interviews, group feedback sessions, and from quantitative analysis.
- Partner and support cross-functional teams managing projects like website expansion and sales talk tracks, acting as the product expert across the organization
- 5+ years of direct Product Marketing experience, whether as an IC or a team lead/manager.
- Have overseen at least 3 different products in your professional career. You’ve shown a strong progression as you’ve grown.
- Ability to think about high level strategy, but also a focus on details and execution.
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment.
- Willing to knock down walls in order to hit your KPIs / goals.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Diverse, smart, and fun coworkers excited to revolutionize home ownership!
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.