Doctolib is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager. You will be assigned to one of Doctolib’s products & your mission will be to drive product success & product sales thanks to powerful marketing initiatives.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading technology healthcare company in Europe.
We aim at fulfilling three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanistic values
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a full software suite of solutions to manage their appointments, their revenues, their patients and their medical practices.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 275,000 healthcare personnel ;
- 70 million patients use Doctolib ;
- We have a mission driven team of 2,000 people and are hiring 100 people / month.
We are a healthcare technology company with a specific approach to innovation based on the 4 following principles:
- We create useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients
- We serve millions of people of all age, condition or location
- We co-build our services with healthcare personnel and patients
- Data privacy is fundamental for us. It’s your health and your data.
What will be your missions?
- Product Presentation: product positioning, product messaging, final word on names, taglines, value propositions & marketing content
- Upsell Strategy: drive & execute the upsell strategy, by delivering marketing campaigns & aligning the sales teams
- Product Usage Engagement: increase feature adoption & usage
- Product ROI Engagement: increase the value & perception of value for all customers across
- Product Onboarding: ensure top notch onboarding processes & campaigns
- New Features Communication: ensure perfect roll-out & messaging for new features
- Product Feedbacks: gather feedbacks & feature requests
- Product Roadmap Prioritization: suggest key roadmap decisions to pursue continued growth & user satisfaction (problem solving & feature specs owned by Product teams)
- Product vs Competition: strategically adapt our product presentation thanks to competition insights & monitoring
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on 3 KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model:
- Your product’s NPS
- Your product’s New MRR in EUR
- Your product’s Churn Rate
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of experience in product strategy, product marketing management or go-to-market strategy
- You are experienced in defining product offers or service plans
- You are a product lover, marketing lover, data lover and technology enthusiast who wants to revolutionize healthcare
- You’re strong in analysing market dynamics to drive product and marketing strategy
- You have done your share of project management and can bring together multiple functions to get things done in a fast-moving environment.
- You have strong cross-functional leadership
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native French speaker. German is a plus;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus, especially of the hospital landscape
Location: Position based in our Levallois HQ
Start date: As soon as possible.