🚀 Payflows is modernizing entreprise treasury management
Founded in 2022, Payflows is a SaaS connecting fintech products to Entreprise customers. Payflows is helping customers save time and money by aggregating all of the company's financial products in a single platform, routing payments smartly & streamlining payment operations for busy and forward-looking finance teams!
💛 Our founding team can't wait to work with you:
- Pauline, our CEO previously spent 5 years at Airbnb before becoming VP Operations at Luko.
- Joseph, our CTO, started his career as an equity derivative traders, was a machine learning researcher at the MoD and then built and led the machine learning team at Luko.
- Marion, our PM , worked at Facebook & Airbnb prior to joining Luko as Head of Product.
- Alexis, graduated from X & the MVA at l'ENS & completed a PhD prior to joining Luko as a machine learning software engineer.
- Vahagn, graduated from Les Mines & the MVA at l'ENS, was a software engineer at Deezer, Facebook & Luko.
🧑🚀 Your mission:
As one of the first Product Managers at Payflows, you will be contributing to a very early B2B product
and help it go from 1 to 100x. You will have a say in the overall Payflows product strategy, and help build an ambitious roadmap to deliver the most value to our very first customers.
What you will do:
- Build the roadmap and deliver on it, defining new features to meet Payflows customers needs
- Participate to the overall vision and strategy of the Payflows product
- Constantly monitor Payflows app usage and Payflows data to prioritise the roadmap and surface issues if any
🧑💻 Required skills:
- You have 4+ years of experience in product management in a super fast-paced environment, ideally fintech
- You love solving complex problems and building the best product as a solution
- You know how to say no and to prioritise efficiently
- You're very empathetic and can easily put yourself in your users shoes, without necessarily doing everything your user wants
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and direction changes. You know how to iterate fast and find creative solutions to answer issues as they arise
- You are fluent in English (written, spoken)
🤗 Perks & benefits:
- Remote-friendly : you can work remotely 3 days / week & 1 full week per month.
- Competitive salary & equity for all employees.
🙏 We are building a strong culture on a foundation of shared values
- Team-spirit: we empower, trust, respect & support each other. The team wins or loses together: We share successes and accept failure collectively without blaming individuals.
- Humble & Accountable Owners : We are all owners - each project, roadmap item and OKR has an owner who is empowered. No one is too good to go in the trenches and execute. And with great powers come great responsibilities: we are accountable & responsible : i) we deliver what we commit to and understand that failure to do so has an impact on the team and ii) we are cautious with ressources and thrive to do more with less.
- Radical candor & transparency: We take the time to provide candid and honest feedback as much as needed to be helpful and we receive feedback with a careful ear and an open mind and heart. The basic principe is that other people on the team always mean well, unless proven otherwise.
- Focus & Simplify: we have limited output capacity and prioritize it carefully based on two dimensions i) what objectively creates more value for customers (current & future) in the handling of their treasury over the long term and ii) effort.
- Build, Break, Learn, Fix, repeat : We value & encourage trying and thinking outside the box and accept that breaking is part of building. We are not scared of it but we own our mistakes, learn from them and improve over time.
Our Recruitment Process
- First call with Marion
- Product case
- Interview with our founders: Pauline and Joseph