BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
About the Corporate Services team Support Team
The Corporate Services team’s mission is to support all teams at BlaBlaCar with the appropriate tools to scale. We’re either integrating or building tools to support their business needs and support their scaling in an efficient way . We’re looking at topics such as Customer Relation Team tooling, Paid Marketing automation tools or Finance reporting tools.
About the Care squad
Within the Corporate Services Team, the Care squad mission is to empower CRT (Customer Relations Team) with tools enabling them to scale up their activities, provide world-class customer support and exceed members expectations. That team is the first point of contact for the CRT for all engineering needs. It builds tools to provide efficient and quick support to the end user, but also one that will help reduce the amount of support requests going to the CRT.
About the Role
As the Product Manager for Care, you’ll be responsible for building the best-in-industry tools to support our CRT scaling. Embedded in a squad, working with senior engineers you’ll have to build the future of our Customer relations tooling. You will own the full scope from the strategy definition to the roadmap and shipping features.
Examples of challenges:
- How should we automate some CRT actions to enable them to focus on complex cases?
- How do we provide quick and efficient tools to fight fraud?
- How do we migrate existing tools to a new engineering stack while improving their performances?
- How can we increase customer experience and self-help rate with our Help Center?
- Gather insights about CRT issues and translating them into actionable opportunities that would improve their performance
- Define the strategy and associated ambition
- Build the associated roadmap to deliver it
- Partner with Engineering within a squad to execute the roadmap
- Communicate on the team plan and achievements within BlaBlaCar
- +4 years of experience in product-driven organizations, delivering highly successful products
- Strong interest in process optimization and automation opportunities
- Experience in building internal tooling to improve team’s efficiency is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You embrace change, are able to take a step back, prioritize, and focus on added-value tasks
- You have a results-driven and impact-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- ? An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, and Ukraine.
- ⚖️ A flexible workplace: with our hybrid remote setup and family-friendly policies, we are masters of our own schedules and work-life balance, no questions asked.
- ? A culture of sharing: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, Q&A sessions with our leadership, shared company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- ? Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make dev’ dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- ? Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- ? People-first: wind down from work at our weekly breakfasts and afterworks, or show off your talent at our annual BlaBlaShow.
- ? Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with our VP Product in order to deep dive into your product knowledge and business sense
- a fully remote product case to prepare at home
- a 60-min video-call with our product & engineering team to present your case
- Usually, our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.