Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 9,700+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
The Alarms team builds products to prevent crime and keep people safe in emergencies. Customers use our devices, software, and virtual guard service to detect and respond to immediate threats ranging from criminal activity to environmental disasters. Join us to develop technology that makes the world a safer place.
As the product manager for Alarms - Safety, your specific product scope will include:
- Mobile Panic App: UI/UX for panic app used by employees or students to trigger alarms
- Mass Notifications: How we broadcast alarm events and emergency messages to a large audience across multiple channels, including SMS, email, push notifications, and 3rd party integrations
- Safety dashboard: Platform for admins to manage emergencies and ensure safety of their employees, students, and visitors
General PM Responsibilities:
- Launching new products and features in collaboration with Design, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Gathering customer feedback and digging into customer use cases to understand their needs and to prioritize feature development..
- Defining internal processes and tracking metrics to optimize customer experience.
- Training and educating our Sales team on new product features and releases.
- Partnering with the Sales team to close strategic customer accounts.
- Making data-driven decisions to define and optimize product pricing.
- Establishing technology partnerships with complementary tech companies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a business oriented function
- Product experience with mobile applications (consumer or enterprise)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or quantitative field.
- Strong technical understanding, ability to establish credibility with engineers and customers alike.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into data.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Experience as a startup founder or selling enterprise products is a bonus.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.