Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 6,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 700 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
Care for each other
Always stay humble
Strive for excellence
Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? Watch this video
What will be your role?
Join the PayFit adventure in our awesome Design Department as Head of Product Design.
Your PayFit mission is to create consistent, delightful, and memorable product experiences, through high customer centricity and strong value propositions.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing multiple teams and connecting dots between all tribes to deliver a cohesive customer experience and vision.
• Scaling our customer experience architecture, in order to design our products and support our company's hyper growth.
• Leveraging product design excellence through strong data-driven processes and design methodologies to achieve consistent and delightful product experiences at scale.
• Partnering with leadership, designers and other directors (product / design / engineering) to achieve a strong product-market-fit and reach our company targets (establishing efficient goals, high level of customer satisfaction and high business impact).
• Supporting design experts (UX research, brand, design system, UX writing) on inner sourcing process to ensure UX consistency at scale.
• Being a strong advocate and contributor to customer centricity within our product organization.
• Ensuring constant innovation within the organization and helping tribes and product teams to anticipate and adjust to new challenges.
• Consistently nurturing our design culture and team spirit.
• Partnering with our VP Design in defining our customer experience design strategy and customer-centric vision.
This job has been tailored for you if...
You are senior in a design leadership position: 10 years of experience min. with at least 5 years of exp. as head of, managing/scaling teams of more than 20 designers in an international environment.
• You have a strong product design DNA, with a high user-centric mindset.
• You aim to drive impact on our business as well as on our customer satisfaction.
• You have experience working in the SaaS / BtoB industry and are aware of software complexity (tech, UX as business).
• You are fascinated by HR, payroll and future-at-work topics.
• You have a manager-as-a-coach mindset, you manage and mentor your teams with humility and care
• You have a proven and successful record as a design leader.
• You're a storyteller and excellent English speaker.
We would be blown away if you have...
• A strong experience in scaling big international design teams.
• A strong experience with highly customer centric companies.
• An entrepreneurial experience or/and a strong business acumen.
• Your are Senior in design leadership (10 years experience minimum with at least 5 years experience in a leadership role managing teams of more than 10 designers in an international context).
What we offer
• A Company Bonus that is paid to all PayFit Spanish employees when predefined MRR targets are achieved
• 25 days of vacations
• Private insurance with Sanitas 100% covered by PayFit and extendable to partner and children (optional)
• Tickets restaurant: € 6 / day worked
• Transport / Bicing Ticket (optional)
• Gym (Andjoy) (optional)
• Flexible remuneration: Nursery (Part kindergarten for baby) and training ticket
Language courses (English) 1.30h
• Work from Anywhere: full flexibility to work wherever you prefer with some face-to-face moments to maintain our culture
Hiring process ⚙️
• Application validation
• HR call interview
• 1h interview with Léa, VP design
• 45-min interviews with peers (Triforce directors: product, engineering, design) and design team members
• One-hour interview Sébastien & Amal: product and engineering VPs
• 45-min interview with Florian: PayFit co-founder
• Team lunch in Paris