Doctolib is looking for a talented Global Senior Product Marketing Manager. You will be assigned to one of Doctolib’s core patient services and your mission will be to drive this service success thanks to powerful marketing & strategic initiatives, across all countries.
Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Team Manager (B2C), you will work closely with Product Management and Marketing local teams. You will build and lead a team of product marketing associates and coordinate the work of multiple stakeholders across functions and geographies.
What will be your missions?
Take the lead on Product Marketing of one of Doctolib’s core services, end to end
- User Insights: understand clearly who our users are (both B2C and B2B) and how they are using our product, developing sharp customer insights
- Product Prioritization: suggest key strategic roadmap decisions to pursue continued growth & user satisfaction (problem solving & feature specs owned by Product teams)
- Product Feedbacks: gather user feedbacks & feature requests to drive our Product Management towards a better product / market fit
- Product Presentation: product positioning, product messaging, final word on names, taglines, value propositions & marketing content
- Upsell/grade Strategy: drive & execute the upsell strategy, by delivering marketing campaigns & aligning the sales teams
- Product Usage Engagement: increase feature adoption & usage from launch to maturity
- Product ROI Engagement: increase the value & perception of value for all customers (doctor & patient)
- Product Onboarding: ensure top notch onboarding processes & campaigns
- New Features Communication: ensure perfect roll-out & messaging for new features
- Product vs Competition: strategically adapt our product presentation & roadmap prioritization thanks to competition insights & monitoring
- Team management: lead, coach and motivate a team
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on 5 KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
- Your product’s NPS
- Your product’s Value proposition related KPI, e.g. # B2B: time saved, revenue gained or B2C: better access, better health management etc
Who are you?
- You are fluent in English and a native speaker in German, French or Italian;
- You have 7+ years of experience in customer marketing, product strategy, product marketing or go-to-market strategy;
- You are experienced in defining product offers or service plans;
- You are a marketing lover, product lover, data lover and technology enthusiast who wants to improve healthcare;
- You’re strong in analysing market dynamics to drive marketing strategy;
- You have done your share of project management and can bring together multiple functions to get things done in a fast-moving environment;
- You have strong cross-functional leadership;
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
Location: Position based in our Paris office, Berlin, Munich or Milan office.
Start date: When possible
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading technology healthcare company in Europe.
We aim at fulfilling three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanistic values
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a full software suite of solutions to manage their appointments, their revenues, their patients and their medical practices.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 400,000 healthcare personnel ;
- 60 million patients use Doctolib ;
- We have a mission driven team of 2,500 people and are hiring 100 people / month.
We are a healthcare technology company with a specific approach to innovation based on the 4 following principles:
- We create useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients
- We serve millions of people of all age, condition or location
- We co-build our services with healthcare personnel and patients
- Data privacy is fundamental for us. It’s your health and your data.