Articulate is the leading SaaS provider of online training solutions for the new world of work. Our industry-leading software and services make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online training that’s engaging and effective.
We are seeking a Director of Product Marketing with proven experience to build, scale, and lead our Core Product Marketing team. In partnership with the Vice President of Product Marketing, this person will help drive the go-to-market strategy for Articulate products and extend Articulate’s position as the industry leading creator platform for workplace learning.
The Director of Product Marketing will use their deep understanding of the market, our target segments and personas, and the competitive landscape to inform the product roadmap, positioning and messaging to differentiate Articulate products and enable our marketing and revenue teams.
What you'll do:
- Define positioning, unique value props, and differentiated messaging that demonstrates ongoing value of Articulate products to support aggressive revenue, expansion, and renewal goals.
- Build out buyer personas and work cross-functionally to integrate key insights into our messaging that’s pulled through every aspect of the customer journey, from demand gen through customer success.
- Working closely with product and engineering, bring a customer-centric perspective to inform product development, pricing & packaging.
- Plan and execute research initiatives to develop a deep understanding of customers, markets and competitors that can inform GTM strategy.
- Work with the data team to clearly segment our customer/prospects; assess size of new and existing market opportunities.
- Lead product / feature launches, working in collaboration with demand gen and creative teams to execute multi-channel launches that effectively drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Support creation of assets for our revenue generation teams throughout the sales and customer success process (e.g pitch decks, brochures, sales sheets, demo scripts, training on how to position new features, booth demo scripts, etc.).
- Help build and execute foundational product marketing processes for product releases, new product launches and field readiness.
- Lead and develop a growing team of product marketing managers.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS product marketing experience and expertise bringing modern SaaS technology products to market, driving demand, retention, and expansion; proven ability to connect features/benefits/value propositions to key buyer and user personas.
- Strategic thinking - be adept at synthesizing multiple complex insights and data into clear frameworks, recommendations and action plans.
- Data-orientation - ability to create and leverage data as a leading input in decision-making; you lean on data and metrics but are comfortable making decisions when data is ambiguous or unreliable.
- Exceptional communication skills – be an amazing storyteller with the ability to translate complex ideas into narratives.
- Results-orientation - ability to prioritize, execute, and drive results.
- Cross-functional leadership - ability partner with internal stakeholders, collaborate effectively, incorporate input and pivot or push back when needed.
- Marketing Industry savvy - demonstrate strong knowledge of marketing best practices and enthusiasm for emerging technology, trends, innovations, and competitors.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius
. And Rise
—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization
, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
(For information about Articulate's privacy practices, please view our Privacy Notice)