Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to enable teams in our Onboarding and Acquisition Squads to understand more about how prospective consumer and business customers search for, evaluate and choose Wise for their international banking needs.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing
- You’ll build our understanding of how new consumer and business customers approach searching for, evaluating, and selecting a multi-currency banking solution. Our logged out web site is where potential customers can find, evaluate, and select Wise as their provider of choice for their international banking needs and this will be your main focus when joining.
- You’ll ensure that teams have the enough knowledge to build the right things, the right way and support your team by evaluating their solutions to customer problems
- You’ll collaborate most closely with Design, Product Marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) stakeholders to ensure you are building knowledge and understanding that will support their activities.
- You’ll be a skillful advocate for our customers needs - facilitating the research within your team and connecting research questions and insights across teams in the Onboarding and Acquisition Squads in a way that creates real meaning for your team and has impact for our customers.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a team - you’ll be embedded in a team where you can collaborate with others to shape the direction of the research and deliver impact. This means you can go deep and tackle the real customer problems while working side-by-side with product design, content design, engineering, marketing and PMs
- Choose your path to impact - you’ll work with your autonomous team, other researchers and your Research Lead to design a research programme, within a wider squad’s ambitions. You’ll have the freedom to make your own calls about how best to support customer needs and reach mission zero
- Grow the research practice - The research team at Wise is growing and you will be part of helping establish how we conduct research at a global scale. We will also support you on your career journey as a researcher, guiding and supporting your learning and development.
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal!
- You are a natural communicator and storyteller, able to synthesise findings into tangible re-tellable units of meaning.
- You have experience with both generative and evaluative research methods and are comfortable initiating and running research with the support of your lead.
- You care about ensuring your team delivers meaningful solutions to customers and make sure your work is focused where it will have the greatest impact
- You’re able to work with your peers to negotiate and prioritise efforts effectively - and can provide a clear rationale to your decisions.
- You not only advocate for the customer but for research more broadly, and are familiar with how research contributes to building digital products.
- You’re able to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively within a team - whether that be your product team, a wider research team, or design team.
Some extra skills that would be great:
- You might have worked in the fin tech space before or have a background in finance.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
If you want to find out more about what it's like to work at Wise visit Wise.Jobs.
Keep up to date with life at Wise by following us on LinkedIn and Instagram.