Articulate is looking for an exceptional writer to join its growing content marketing team. As a Writer on the Content Marketing team, you’ll write compelling content for all of our marketing channels. You’ll bring our brand, culture, and product stories to life through clear, engaging, and inspiring copy, and support Content Marketing objectives at Articulate.
The Writer is part of a team of content writers and product marketers who craft brand and product messaging used in cross-channel marketing campaigns to meet revenue and conversion goals. In this role you will develop a deep understanding of our customers, our brand, and our industry. You will understand the value behind the Articulate platform and products—and know how to inform and inspire consumers to take action.
The Writer will support paid media, email, organic social, release campaigns, and events with impactful content that delivers against funnel objectives. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Content Marketing, the Writer will have the opportunity to grow and flex their content marketing skills by tackling a wide variety of writing projects. The ideal candidate is creative, adaptable, a self-starter, a strong communicator, and a proactive team player.
What you'll do:
- Write marketing copy for all digital marketing channels—including, but not limited to, social media, web, search, affiliate, eBooks, white papers, blog, email, in-app, and customer success stories
- Partner with functional teams to measure content performance
- Track industry trends
- Partner with Senior Manager, Content Marketing, on crafting thought leadership and supporting channel-specific content strategies
- Be a go-to resource for marketing writing
What you should have:
- 1-2 years experience in a B2B SaaS writer role and/or eCommerce copywriter role
- Excellent writing skills with an eagerness to learn how to write for every marketing channel
- Ability to be creative and craft copy that’s human, relatable, and converts—all while adhering to brand guidelines
- Excellent time management skills, including ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines consistently
- Exceptional proofreading and editing skills, with a deep appreciation for giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a demonstrated can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills, oral as well as written
- Data-driven mindset with an ability to pivot
- A self-starter with a passion for research and learning
- Attention to detail and exceptional execution
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
You're the ideal candidate if:
- You’re a storyteller who loves your craft and relishes finding just the right word
- You enjoy staying current on marketing trends and “what’s new”
- You love to iterate and flex in your writing and are eager to build your content writing skills for a wide variety of channels and audiences
- You’re excited about building cross-functional processes and relationships
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius
. And Rise
—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization
, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
(For information about Articulate's privacy practices, please view our Privacy Notice)