We are seeking an Associate Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Product Marketing team to support Articulate’s go-to-market strategy. In partnership with the Sr. Manager of Core Product Marketing, this person will do foundational product marketing work such as run release marketing, support event execution, analyze competition and partner with product, marketing and sales stakeholders to deliver business results across a variety of other projects. The ideal candidate is someone who can bring a strong foundation of B2B product marketing to the role and is looking to grow, learn, and take on more responsibility over time.
What you'll do
- Build foundational product marketing processes through supporting projects such as: go-to-market strategy, persona research, segmentation, messaging and much more
- Manage cross-functional projects, such as our quarterly product releases - bringing together key stakeholders, helping to define audience and messaging
- Perform research on Articlate’s market, customers and competitors - uncovering trends, competitor details and compelling events to incorporate into go-to-market plans
- Support product and feature launches, working in collaboration with demand generation, content and creative teams to execute multi-channel launches that effectively drive customer acquisition and retention
- Help with strategy and execution of physical and virtual events with project management, messaging, content and insights
- Contribute to assets for our revenue generation teams throughout the sales and customer success process (e.g pitch decks, brochures, sales sheets, battlecards, etc.)
What you should have
- 2+ years in product marketing or related roles such as marketing, product management, or management consulting. B2B SaaS experience is a plus
- Organized and detail-oriented: Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Entrepreneurial: Self-starter with a positive, get-it-done mindset
- Fast learner: Open to picking up new skills and quickly adapting to unstructured, ambiguous situations
- Strong communicator: Able to adapt your communication to best reach your audience, both for internal audiences and customer-facing messages
- Collaborative: Ability to build relationships and partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Data-orientation: Ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative research to make informed business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree required
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise
—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization
, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
(For information about Articulate's privacy practices, please view our Privacy Notice)