Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
Our client is looking for a Senior Content Designer to join their Trusted Change team, someone who's ready to not only own the information experience for customer trust in their change and data management practices, but also contribute to and help drive projects that benefit the larger team.
In other words, this isn’t a traditional technical writing or UX writing role. As part of our client's Design team, you will:
- Refine and drive content strategy, and apply the voice and tone in a way that drives engagement with customer trust in their change and data management practices.
- Work closely with the design, PM, marketing, and training teams to understand customer insights, the purpose of features and how best to explain them to the right audience.
- Deliver effective UX writing and longer form explanatory content (documentation, how-to articles, tutorials, etc.) on time and with quality against an agile and frequent product release schedule.
When you join the team, you’d be expected to have:
- Excellent writing skills
- A love for user content and UX (both long-form content and microcopy)
- Experience working with product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, and support
- A proven track record of working in and managing projects in an agile, fast paced environment
- An understanding of how content drives business objectives
- 5+ years of professional UX writing and/or technical writing experience
And ideally, they’d hope you’d have:
- A knack for creatively engaging with audiences
- Experience using design thinking and design processes (critique, user journeys, personas) to improve or validate your work
- Experience in building out writing and design guidelines
- Consumer and enterprise content experience
Show us something:
Along with your resume, send or point us to an examples or a portfolio of your work. Ideally, send us work that shows us your UX writing and documentation experience.
More about the team:
Content Designers look at the way they communicate with their customers as an end-to-end journey. They consider content to be a powerful and essential part of that journey. Their content experts work collaboratively across to champion their design language, tell consistent stories and craft great customer experiences.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.