We are looking for an experienced Operations Specialist to join the (newly-rebranded) CS Product Ops team responsible for ensuring that all cloud contact center workflows and systems are optimized, maintained and continuously improved in the best interest of Hopper’s users and the agents on the CS team.
You’ll be responsible for identifying and quantifying bugs, along with defining data-backed operational and product solutions to remove friction points in the customer journey. This will include general troubleshooting, value stream mapping, DSAT and time and motion analyses. Additionally, you will be responsible for designing and implementing low-code automations for internal agent-facing tools, as well as workflow and data governance that enables operational improvements. We’re looking for an analytical and solutions-driven contributor to stand up and maintain viable and resilient solutions.
You will collaborate closely with contact center delivery leaders, product stakeholders, software developers as well as operations groups such as WFM and IT.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and escalate technical friction points in the customer service journey; cyclic through the steps: triage, examine, diagnose and test/treat
- Optimize agent workflows based on new products/initiatives and available tools
- Design and own workflows for all internal agent-facing tools (CRM, custom-built apps, communication platforms and servicing data) collaborating with cross-functional teams such as L&D and WFM where needed
- QA new CS automations thoroughly and proactively in order to prevent mistakes and avoid problems during and after feature roll out
- Partner closely with key stakeholders to recommend and pilot in-house and third party tools to enhance the experience of customers and agents
- Provide regular qualitative and quantitative readouts on key DSAT and productivity drivers and keep informed on internal and external changes that impact users and agents on a regular basis
- Broad understanding of contact centres, live support tool operations and agent behaviors
- Excellent computer skills, a willingness and an eagerness to approach workflow engineering and low-code automation with a data-driven approach
- Fluent in customer service metrics, SLAs and support health indicators
- A high level of operational awareness and exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to clarify, analyze and investigate operational needs, identify potential roadblocks and develop viable, working, and cost-effective solutions
- Effective at managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, taking initiative, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure
- Deep subject matter expertise customer service operational and product ecosystem
- Experience in implementing and maintaining complex contact routing, IVRs, skillset libraries and customer journey flows using technologies such as Calabrio and Kustomer
- Experience in a technical implementation role such as Software QA, Product Launch Specialist, etc.
Despite the pandemic’s impact on the travel industry, Hopper has emerged stronger than ever. As the travel industry continues to rebound, Hopper has demonstrated significant outperformance with its category-leading mobile-only marketplace, delivering value to customers and supply partners with the company’s proprietary suite of fintech offerings.
Here are just a few stats that demonstrate the company’s recent growth:
- Hopper’s valuation is now over $5B The company’s valuation has more thantripled since early 2020.
- The company grew its revenue by more than 300% YoY in 2021. Hopper’s monthly revenues are now 375% higher than its pre-pandemic high point and Hopper Cloud, Hopper’s new B2B initiative, is already 15% of its revenues and growing.
- According to Apptopia, Hopper was the #1 most downloaded OTA in the US in 2021. The app has over 70 million downloads.
- Hopper’s recovery is faster than the market and its share of the air travel market in North America is now 300% higher than prior to the pandemic, according to MIDT.
- The company sells over $2B in travel and travel related financial services annually
- Hopper’s fintech offerings, such as Price Freeze and Rebooking Guarantee, now represent over 70% of its air revenue.
- Given the success of its travel fintech, Hopper recently launched a B2B initiative called Hopper Cloud, where any travel provider can unlock a totally unique revenue stream by seamlessly integrating and offering Hopper’s travel content and fintech products. Hopper Cloud partners include Capital One, Kayak, Marriott, Amadeus, Trip.com
, and MakeMyTrip.
- The industry opportunity for Hopper Cloud is enormous as projections estimate that if all travel distribution channels offered travel fintech, it could increase the total consumer spend for the sector by $200 billion annually.
All this recent growth is just the beginning. There are still so many new opportunities we’re excited to tackle in the next year!