About the role
We seek an experienced UX Designer with hands-on experience designing intuitive and engaging digital experiences. We need someone with a solid technical aptitude in creating user flows, personas, journey maps and wireframes. A UX Designer that keeps data and customer insights at the heart of the design process and constantly strives to learn everything about the user. This person will join a growing multi-disciplined product team that is on a mission to scale up the business.
What will you do?
- Work end-to-end on our products from discovery, definition, and development through to delivery and iteration.
- Conduct research to gather insight to help all us better understand the wants, needs and behaviours of our users.
- Employ your problem-solving skills to exceed user needs.
- Create multiple options to address problems and opportunities
- Run user tests to validate hypotheses and iterate based on learnings.
- Rapid interactive prototyping & iterating designs based on user feedback and market research.
- Understand the KPIs and design solutions to achieve the business / customers goals, and measure impact and validate progress.
- Facilitate discovery workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions.
- Keeping a strong focus on user needs while supporting Agile project cycles and priorities.
- Partnering with Engineering to get rapid feedback on feasibility and monitor product quality as far as UX before it's shipped.
- Help to optimise our ways of working as we scale at pace.
- You have a solid track record of delivering impactful product experiences that have achieved commercial success.
- You have an agile mindset and embrace the process of rapid prototyping for product experiments.
- You are confident in planning, conducting and analysing research and testing studies, across both quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- You’re obsessed with learning everything you can about your customers.
- You’re not happy unless you have a deep understanding of their wants, needs and behaviours.
- You are confident setting and monitoring KPIs to measure impact and validate we’re making progress towards our business and customers goals.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate your designs.
- You understand the design patterns behind habit-forming products.
- You focus on how our product can create value for our users.
- You always leverage insights to prioritise UX decisions.
- Your unwavering curiosity never stops you from learning and advancing. You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback to improve the product.
- You love people and quickly build strong partnerships.
- 5+ years experience working in Product working with Product Managers and Engineers in an agile environment.
- Experienced with Figma or Sketch (bonus if experienced in Overflow!).
- Proficient with quantitative and qualitative research methods to identify challenges and evaluate concepts, including user metrics, usability testing, surveys and card sorting.
- Proficient in interactive prototyping.
- Agile scrum experience: working in sprints with backlogs and feature sets.
Our mission We're a luxury sneaker resell marketplace founded in 2019 with a mission to disrupt the luxury resale market by making it easier to buy and sell items in an industry known for its complexity and counterfeit environments. Since launch, Laced has undergone explosive growth, and we are on track to becoming the largest luxury goods marketplace in the UK and across Europe. To support this growth, we're now scaling up our teams so that we serve the millions of customers that come to our marketplace and exceed their expectations of service.
About the team
This hire will be in line with other key hires as part of forming our internal product team. The tone of everyone in the business is set as determined and ambitious. We strive to become the best at what we do by delivering simple and innovative solutions that provide demonstrable value to our customers. The product team will be central to our organisation and will comprise around a quarter of our total workforce.