Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
About the role
You will be part of one of the multidisciplinary teams who build products and experiences in Klarna’s business platforms. You will oversee the design vision and execution and closely work with Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, UX Researchers and UX Writers to deliver great customer experiences.
What you will do
- Drive the Product design process from discovery to implementation for one of our core media platforms for internal and external content curators
- Work closely with product managers, engineers in your team and collaborate with designers, UX researchers, UX writers and marketers
- Transform complex and abstract concepts and challenges into well-articulated, tangible solution ideas with a strong problem solving mindset and craft excellence
- Use human-centered design methodologies and practices to elevate the customer centricity in your team and stakeholders around you (e.g. Conduct workshops, brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- Help shape the culture of the growing design community at Klarna
Who you are
- At least 5+ years of relevant design experience in digital products, specifically in B2B or SaaS platforms
- Have experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams in iterative product development cycles
- Have a great understanding and showcase of product thinking, storytelling and design craft
- Effective communicator when articulating your vision, strategy and decisions of your design solutions
- Strategic and purposeful in making design decisions and you do that by integrating user, business and technical considerations into your design process. You can identify when to optimize for speed and when to seek for quality and hone into the details
- Self-motivated and autonomous. Successfully prioritize and execute on the projects with quality outcomes
- Experience with Ad tech, E-commerce or B2B products are a plus but not required
About Klarna Design
Design at Klarna is made of a diverse group of Product Designers, UX Researchers, UX Writers, Design Operations Coordinators that elevates us and develop the discipline in the company. We possess a clear vision for building a strong community, passion and drive for great user experience that goes above and beyond.
Required when applying for this role
-Your portfolio showcases a track record of designing products, highlighting your direct contributions
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.