Who are we ? ?
PayFit is one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 600 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years, in France, Germany, the UK, Spain, and Italy. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionizing HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customize our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays, and manage their expenses.
We're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Your role → Product Designer
As a Product Designer, you’ll work within the Payment team to define, craft, and ship Financial Wellness features. Giving companies an easy way to pay their employees from the PayFit application.
Also the Payments team works on advance payments, helping employees to reduce their financial stress providing an efficient way to ask for advance payments and to admins an effective way to validate those requests.
PayFit's Payments Solution aims to be global by serving several countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) with a consistent experience.
Your missions ⭐
UX expert. You’re a master in UX: you will be the company's expert and build guidelines and workflows to improve the usability, consistency and accessibility of our product. You will ensure the adoption of the global UX guidelines you will create.
Team worker. Be the users' voice of your squad, as you'll build and ship new features together. Come up with quick solutions, in cooperation with product managers and engineers, to feed the product iterations.
Full-stack designer. You are autonomous on the double diamond design process. You'll work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights taken from every stakeholder (PMs, Sales, Support, Customer etc...) into new products and features. And finally designing the workflows, detailed interactions, design system, and delightful experience that engineers can implement.
Own the product at the same level than a PM or Engineers. Work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our upcoming initiatives
This job is for you if... ?
• At least 5 years experience designing and shipping digital products and systems, not only websites
• Own and drive the UX and Product metrics for your team. Take responsibility for the entire design process from design strategy, contributing creating squad OKR, initial research, ideation, conceptualization and design, to testing and validation. Empowering the vision & bring energy to your team.
• Turn user problems detected across all feedback channels into product opportunities. Used to work in close collaboration with PM & engineers to oversee the development of a product from problem definition, concepting to launch
• Not afraid of pushing the boundaries to always strive for the best experience among the complexity and dependencies.
• Obsessed by simplicity, you have strong attention to detail. You design simple and delightful experiences thanks to clean UI.
• You are not ego-driven
• Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
• Able to work with a diverse group of internal stakeholders.
• Solid cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
Icing on the cake ?
• Case studies on previous or current work experiences
• You can question and collaborate with your leadership peers and bring conversations to next step
• The ability to understand technical and business implications in their design decisions
• Experience designing fintech products.
We are meant to work together if... ???
• You are a real team player who wants to work but also have a great time with Design and Product teams
• You have to speak English fluently but other languages like Spanish, German, Italian or French are welcome
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• You have a passion for turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences
What we offer ❤️
• An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming;
• Work From Anywhere policy;
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin or London);
• Regular team and global events;
• An attractive remuneration package;
• Flexible work environment;
• Private health insurance;
• Restaurant tickets;
• Gym subscription with the preferential rate;
• English, French or Spanish classes,
• 25 days of holidays;
• Parental leave support program
• Great coffee, fruits, and snacks;
• MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Online meeting the Hiring Manager (Thais Souza)
2️⃣ Meet your peers & coworkers
3️⃣ Case study
4️⃣ Meet the leadership: Léa (VP design) and Florian (Founder).
5️⃣ Offer call
Want to know more about our epic team ? ?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We include everyone. We are listening to diverse candidate voices.
We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)