We believe the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and infrastructure developers need to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid’s EPDS Operations team plays an important role in ensuring high-quality and timely execution across our most ambitious and aggressive company goals. Our team pushes Plaid to scale our products and infrastructure by executing efficiently, bringing solid business sense and sound judgment, and working effectively across organizational lines.
We’re looking for an experienced Program Manager to tackle a hybrid Program Management and Product Operations role. You’ll partner closely with our CEO, CTO, Head of Design, Chiefs of Staff, and leaders across Product, Engineering, Operations, Legal, and Marketing on product strategy, operations, and communications.
In this role, you’ll shape components of product strategy, oversee the efficacy and corresponding improvements to our PDLC, run cross-cutting projects, and shape the story of product development at Plaid. In your first 90-days, you’ll ensure we have an opinionated underlying strategy for how we build products at Plaid.
What excites you
- Partnering with the CEO, CTO, and other senior leaders to shape, define, and drive operational priorities and execution plans.
- Expeditiously gathering and analyzing information to develop — and execute against — strategic recommendations.
- Building consensus among cross-functional teams and influencing decision-making within senior-level audiences.
- Enabling PMs and cross-functional product teams by fostering a culture of excellent organizational performance.
- Managing inputs, outputs, and expectations to drive product development at scale.
- Treating internal systems design with the same level of customer care and diligence expected from external product development.
- Advocating for a cohesive and unified user experience.
What excites us
- Significant experience in hyper-growth organizations as a Product Manager, Product Operations Manager, or Technical Program Manager such that you’re able to jump in and quickly get the lay of the land.
- Preference for candidates with experience working directly with Product organizations.
- Strategic foresight and the ability to anticipate problems, prioritize ambiguous problem areas, drive alignment, and build consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Experience partnering closely with senior leadership with an understanding of how to best engage with and leverage them.
- Demonstrated ability to bring order to complex situations with various stakeholders who approach strategic problems in different ways.
- A high ownership mindset and history taking accountability for the success and failures of work.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- The ability to challenge assumptions and strive for improvements.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]