Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
We are seeking an experienced and resourceful Product Operations Manager to join our growing Product Excellence team. The Product Operations Manager will support the product teams at Contentsquare by leading strategic and operational initiatives. Your impact will directly help shape the future of the Digital Experience Analytics market.
As a Product Operations Manager, your mission is to help the product teams (Product Managers, Designers…) deliver the most valuable products by
1) enabling product teams to maximize their impact
2) driving operational excellence through best-in-class product development processes and tools
3) organizing product communications and rituals
4) growing the teams' talent and engagement.
You’ll join the newly formed Product Excellence Team and report to the Head of Product Operations. You will lead and manage transversal projects focused on scaling product development processes and tools. You will interact with all team members of the tech and product organization (product and engineering directors, product managers, software developers, design and product analysts) and other Contentsquare teams such as Customer Success, Sales, etc.
- Improve our decision-making by ensuring that insights coming from our users are integrated with our product and business strategy.
- Collect and provide the right data to make decisions in collaboration with our Product Analyst team.
- Leading and empowering our product teams and working cross-functionally with the broader company.
- Working and aligning product, leadership, and the wider company to ensure that we are executing our strategy.
- Provide the right tools and coaching that allow teams to create and monitor OKRs.
- Continuously improve our Product Discovery & Delivery processes & tooling:
- Define, improve and standardize efficient and scalable processes & tooling in support of Product Excellence. Promote best practices across the team ;
- Help to use the right data with the right people to take informed decisions from opportunity framing to customer rollout and adoption ;
- Develop tools, resources and processes to collect and aggregate larger volumes of customer feedback coming from different sources.
- Be aware and communicate market insights in terms of Product best practices and methodologies
- Monitor impact of processes and tools on teams’ velocity and product quality
- Support internal product communication and rituals:
- Make sure that product knowledge is shared between our product teams ;
- Improve presentation and discoverability of roadmap updates, release notes, product documentation, etc.
- Clarify the roles and responsibilities of key Project deliverables and milestones within feature teams (Product Management, Design, Tech, Product Data)
- Guarantee strong and healthy collaboration among Product and Tech teams
- Identify collaboration challenges between Product, Tech teams and key stakeholders (business owners, security teams, legal team…) and clarify or improve processes to drive efficiency and teams’ satisfaction
- You have strong experience in product management, or related roles in project management, change management, product marketing leadership or strategic consulting role with, ideally, an exposure to digital businesses
- You are interested in supporting growth through best practices and alignment within teams
- You are recognized for your professional efficiency and ability to structure
- You’re a self-starter who’s solution-oriented, strategic, proactive, passionate, positive, perseverant and thoughtful about their work, looking for challenges with a real innovative spirit
- You have experience in project management, problem-solving skills and a strong analytical mindset
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects with several teams at once
- You have excellent communication skills in English to engage with all stakeholders within the company, with the energy to drive projects across departments, to animate workshops and present strategies or tactics plan to a large audience
- You want to be part of an amazing transformation adventure where each day is different, within a very creative and innovative worldwide leader company
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.