We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Our vision is to build one of the best engineering hubs in Europe that is known for its unrivaled ability to create technology that supports Glovo’s rapid growth; in an inclusive environment; where we celebrate our differences and work together to give back to the tech community globally. We are looking for a Product Manager for our content search team to join our Content and Partners Tech cluster.
The Content Search team is working on developing Glovo’s search engine to create the best search experience across our users. Search is one of the most powerful tools that connects our users to their needs among millions of products. You will have the opportunity to work in a cross functional team focused on understanding the intent of our users and matching it with what our partners have to offer.
Are you passionate about creating a world-class search experience? Would you like to help deliver on the dream of creating a more comfortable way of living? Are you curious about how to balance out a 3-pillar (customers, partners and couriers) marketplace? Are you someone who cares about making your colleagues successful? If so, we absolutely want to hear from you!
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Have the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your perspective to the table
- Own the product vision & roadmap, monitor and measure the success of the products your team builds while working with a cross-functional team of Data (Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists) and Engineering to bring the best from everyone to the final product.
- Have a lot of opportunities to grow, given the growth pace of Glovo
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Experiment, innovate, iterate and learn
- A passion to use technology to solve complicated problems that will improve people’s lives
- 3+ years delivering highly successful and innovative products as a Product Manager
- Technical know-how - you have a solid understanding of how software is made and how it works
- Leadership - you can motivate your teammates to build amazing products. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track.
- Communication skills - Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
Equity Shares plan
Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram
and like us on Facebook
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!