We believe it takes great people to create a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them, too. Since 2010, Pipedrive has been on a mission to support sales and marketing teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, our cloud-based software is trusted by over 98,000 companies and used in 179 countries. We have grown from a five-person team to a truly international company of over 900 people, representing more than 50 nationalities, with ten offices distributed across Europe and the US. In 2020, Pipedrive received a majority investment from Vista Equity Partners, a global investment firm that invests exclusively in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses, making Pipedrive the fifth unicorn from Estonia.
Pipedrive started as a sales management tool designed to make sales teams successful. Not that we like to brag, but it earned us a unicorn status. And if you thought we’d stop there, think again. We want to do the same that we did with sales management across all roles.
Our goal is to become a multi-product company that disrupts how revenue teams reach their targets. To do that, we are now looking for entrepreneurial innovators to join us as Product Managers on this new journey to becoming a decacorn company (google it, it’s a real thing).
We’re looking for experienced Product Managers to join our awesome product management teams in Estonia to help our products succeed.
What will you be doing? As a Product Manager, you will be working closely with our research, design, engineering, marketing, and customer support teams to identify user needs and the best solutions to address them. As such, we expect you to be on top of our existing product suite and help improve it. You will also develop new, groundbreaking product concepts that will make other people’s workflows (and, consequently, lives) that much better. Sure, this may sound ambitious, but with 95,000+ paying customers worldwide, plenty of VC backing, and a steep growth path, we have the means to execute our vision.
Join our success story and help us write the next chapter!
What you’ll do:
- Own individual problem spaces in the assigned area from conception to launch, ensuring the alignment to company vision and goals
- Talk to our existing and potential users to assess and validate their needs and expectations
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering, and Research teams to identify and develop the best possible validated solution to tackle user needs
- Work with various departments, such as Product Marketing, Monetization, and Design & Communications to plan the launch, drive adoption, and deliver on set objectives
- Build and manage product backlog, understanding the contributive value of each feature and the level of effort required
We’re looking for someone with:
- Previous 3+ years of experience as a product manager or in another similar position
- Experience working with remote teams
- Ability to effectively communicate the “why” behind user needs
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with experience working closely with cross-functional teams
- Ability to build strong relationships with the team to deliver results
- Proactive, independent decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What You’ll get:
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries, with offices in Prague, Tallinn, Tartu, Lisbon, London, Dublin, New York, Florida, Riga and Berlin
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- The chance to work on a product loved by 98,000+ companies worldwide
- A place in our new and custom-designed Prague office (free sauna included)
- Flexible working hours as long as you’re there for your team members
- Personal training budget so you can level up your skills
- Competitive salary including all the benefits you’d expect from a great employer (?25 days of vacation + 5 health days per year, ?private medical care, ? meal allowance for each workday in the Prague office, ? a monthly contribution for sports, ?books, ? and entertainment via the Benefitka card, 365-day Prague public transport ticket, and retirement fund savings, extra vacation days as a tenure benefit)
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to join our team in Prague to help our newest product - Campaigns to succeed.
If this is something for you, send us your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.