Kyte is a Series A technology platform that brings magic and seamless delivery into the experience of getting a car in cities. We are building the most compelling way to get a car by committing to relentless customer centricity, technology-powered operational excellence and capital efficiency. The sky's the limit when it comes to Kyte.
At Kyte, we love what we do and we believe our diverse team of ridiculously ambitious individuals is what makes our company great. We are headquartered in a stunning penthouse suite in the Financial District of San Francisco, California with a second home in Munich, Germany. Wherever office or remote location you are at, you will have more than significant ownership and impact on our company trajectory, and shape how people get around the cities they live in. We look forward to hearing from you!
Check us out in the news, here
As a Product Manager, Customer Support you will own the support experience for customers using the Kyte product via our website and mobile applications. You will help design and scale automated responses, analyze customer feedback, and build analytics and automation products that address our customers top concerns. Feedback from customers is a vital way to create a flywheel for product discovery, and this role will play a hand in making sure Kyte’s Product team takes full advantage of that opportunity.
What You’ll Do
- Be a hands-on presence in Kyte’s operational markets, developing a deep understanding of how our business functions
- Lead product discovery for the Customer Support product area and influence the roadmaps and prioritization of all other product areas on the team
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions clearly across a wide spectrum of audiences from internal customers to executives
- Synthesize technical and analytical insights into PRDs and requirements that provide partners with a clear understanding of what to do and why
- Execute directly (do the work) on technical deliverables that assist Kyte’s CommOps team with automated resolutions that reduce customer pain points
- Own the vision, roadmap, and execution of the Customer Support product area
- 2+ years of Product Management experience or 2+ years experience as Support or Operations in a fast-paced startup environment
- Understanding of how to create and execute on a product vision, and being responsible for the narrative with leadership and key team members
- Prior experience owning a single product or technical domain area from end-to-end, as a project manager, coordinator, or as Support or Operations in a fast-paced startup environment
- Participated on scrum or agile teams in a fast-paced startup environmentBS/MS degree
- A track record of developing products as a founder or early operator
- Prior experience in an Operations or Support role for 2+ years
- Experience developing internal workflows into fully functional applications
Benefits and Perks
• The opportunity to be a part of the exciting early stages of a well-funded, Silicon Valley based startup that has massive growth and venture potential
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance (Individuals 100% Covered)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• $200 Monthly Commuter Benefit
• $75 Monthly Flexible Wellness Benefit
• $300 Annual WFH Stipend (Remote Employees)
• Annual Learning and Development Budget
• Generous discounts to use on our product
• Monthly breakfast/dinner and learns with guest speakers
• Team and company-wide summits/offsites
Learn more about our team, here
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At Kyte, we're building an inclusive, diverse, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about our vision/mission and this role caught your eye - we encourage you to apply! Don't worry if your previous experience doesn't match perfectly, you may be the right candidate for this role, or even another role at Kyte!