Lion Studios is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin was named one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, as well as a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins in Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the 2021 Women in Content Marketing Awards.
We are looking for a driven and results oriented Product Manager to join our team in Berlin. If you're looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative and engaging mobile games
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive mobile gaming space, its users, and usage metrics to determine the right set of features to drive an engaged experience in Lion Studios’ mobile game titles
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our mobile game titles
- Understand Lion Studios' strategic and competitive position and deliver products accordingly
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is flexible and creative solutions are the norm
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, designers, and marketers to bring game concepts and features to life as an end-to-end product owner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
- 1+ years experience managing a team of Engineers and Designers
- Experience in the creation of new mobile games or apps
- Organizational and analytical experience
- Passion for mobile gaming
- Experience building mobile games with a demonstrated ability to drive planning, development and launch
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around mobile games
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Previous experience in a startup
- Track record of supporting the development of successful mobile games or apps
- Free lunch and stocked canteen
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.