’s leading marketing software platform provides app developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to solve their mission-critical functions like user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, as well as a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, alongside The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal who have also awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work for the past four years. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins for San Francisco Business Times’ Outstanding LGBTQ+ Leaders 2022, Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the Women in Content Marketing Awards 2021.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team within AppLovin. In this role, you will have the opportunity to launch exciting features/products in the mobile AdTech space. We are looking for candidates who enjoy working in a horizontal fast paced environment, have strong problem-solving skills, business vision, and are passionate about designing, building and improving on existing products. This candidate should be self-motivated, results-oriented and sharp.
- Be the expert of the product, combining industry analysis, end-user feedback, data and development knowledge to determine and drive the product/feature requirements.
- Lead the vision, strategy, development, and launch of new features and products.
- Set priorities and define product requirements, partnering with business and engineering teams to manage the entire product development life cycle which includes ideation, development, deployment, measurement and refinement/iterations.
- Work closely with engineers and cross-functional teams such as business development, growth, marketing, legal, ect.
- Think strategically to build products and features that serve customers and achieve business goals.
- Write clear, detailed, and high quality product specs.
- Constantly work to improve product adoption and usage metrics.
- Document and communicate product features to key internal and external partners, including AppLovin leadership.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, math, economics, finance, statistics or a related technical discipline
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical or product-centric role - ideally working with a software product.
- Exceptional analytical (should be an expert with Excel) and quantitative problem-solving abilities, has the ability to make data-driven decisions but can also look beyond the data and holistically assess situations.
- Experience collaborating with highly technical engineering teams and driving complex projects from ideation to implementation to feature launch successfully
- Ability to design wire-frames and write top-notch product specifications
- Outstanding written/oral proficiency in English
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be self sufficient and execute quickly when given autonomy.
- Flexible team player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Strong work ethic.
- Proficient with SQL, or other querying languages.
- Previous experience launching new products/features in the mobile or AdTech space and/or prior experience in a startup environment
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work from home stipend on each paycheck
- Free public transit for commuting to the office (when applicable)
- $100 per month for gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.