Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect, and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia’s fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to over 13 global locations and have raised over $700 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognized in Forbes' Cloud 100 in 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG’s Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As a Director of Product Management, you will have global ownership of our SME product as we look to scale across multiple geographies including the build out of a new US product engineering hub. You will set the product vision and product strategy as well as build and lead the team as they execute on this. You will work with SME design director, SME engineering director and key commercial leaders to understand customer pain points, customer needs and translate these into requirements for the broader team. You will also be analytical in nature and drive a data driven approach to product development. We’re looking for an experienced Director of Product Management who is excited to build and develop a team of high performing product managers while also remaining hands on, especially in the beginning. As a rapidly growing startup, there is a lot to figure out and we need people who thrive in ambiguity and an environment of cohesive but rapid change.
Who You Are:
• You are a seasoned product leader with a proven track record taking products from ideation to execution in an ambiguous environment
• You are technically minded with the ability to work with the Development team to design product solutions that will drive a best-in-class digital experiences
• You are proactive – taking the initiative to partner with Internal and External Stakeholders to identify and deliver product solutions that increase both revenue and enhance the operational efficiency of the platform
• You are collaborative – collaborating with Senior Management, Software Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Compliance on product development during the analysis phase to assess value, usability and feasibility
• You are knowledgeable – creating user stories for new features or updates to existing features and owning knowledge of the product front-to-back to assist product managers in making clear decisions when required
• You are adaptable – you think on your feet and quickly make well-reasoned decisions with limited data
• You are a storyteller – you excite peers and get everyone onboard with the product vision
Skills And Experience You Will Bring:
• 8+ years of Product Management experience
• Demonstrable experience leading a team of Product Managers
• Experience with product exploration and go to market proposition, product design, product planning and development
• Experience with taking a product from 0 to global scale is preferable
• Able to make decisions by considering both long term product vision and short term growth requirement
• Be able to work in a data driven cross functional team to move ideas to reality in a very short period of time
• Experience in a hyper growth startup environment is a plus
• Experience with financial products is a plus
• Experience in B2B is a plus
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.