Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified values design and makes every effort to provide a cohesive and unique experience across all mediums. Our design team works across all visual channels, from application UX/UI to product marketing and other organizational design needs. Our design team is dynamic and collaborates profoundly with each other daily. Our company and team's spirit fosters an environment that encourages taking initiative, being open to new ideas, and working towards your vision.
We're looking for an experienced Brand Designer to join our team. A designer who is passionate about brand & user experience, and familiar with new trends and work methods. The Brand Design Group at Riskified is responsible for creating the look and feel of the company and translating our brand values into graphic assets and brand deliverables across different platforms - our website, social channels, etc.
What You'll Be Doing
- Take part in the evolution of the Riskified brand, by creating and implementing our guidelines for our main brand and sub-brands - Create beautiful design assets while always staying true to our brand identity.
- Design engaging web experiences on our website and other platforms, by using UX UI experience and tools.
- Come up with creative ways to deliver our messaging to our target audience. Think about how to translate complex ideas into beautiful visuals, which will shed light on Riskified’s technology and products.
- Lead the creation of beautiful and diverse projects from concept to launch.
- Collaborate and work closely with the different teams - Communication and brand, Product marketing & the web-dev team, as well as employee branding, wellness, and other teams.
- Work on several projects at a time, and under pressure, so you’ll need to be able to multitask.
- Be an integral part of our design department. Review, improve and provide feedback to your team.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in interactive and brand design.
- Conceptual and creative thinking both in visual and interactive design.
- Strong design skills: visual design, typography, layouts and composition, Data visualization, and image-making skills.
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of brand design and image-making, web experiences, marketing materials, landing pages, emails, infographics, and data visualization.
- Expert in Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Adobe creative suite applications
- Proficiency in Figma
- Great personality and social skills
- Motion skills and proficiency in Adobe After Effects - a big advantage
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS in design assets - an advantage
- Knowledge of CSS and Lottie animations - an advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Geektime: Riskified Goes Public
Walla!: Happy Hour at the Riskified Offices
Geektime Insider: A look at Riskified Tel Aviv
Globes: Riskified to contribute the highest amount up to date to Tmura
Globes: Riskified is among Israel’s fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified’s VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work Routines