Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
The revtech category has never been hotter, and Clari is uniquely positioned to maintain and grow its leadership role. We’re looking for a VP of Product Marketing to lead, motivate and mentor our PMM and competitive teams.
We’re looking for a person who is unendingly curious, customer-obsessed, competitor-obsessed, compelling storyteller, revenue-focused. This role requires strong vision, leadership, project management, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Relevant experience working in revenue or marketing technology is preferred. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Own executive relationships across sales, marketing, product, and strategy to shape Clari’s go-to-market efforts and corporate direction
- Lead all cross-functional stakeholders (sales, product management, marketing, enablement, strategy) to launch new products and capabilities
- Work closely with the CFO, and team, to evolve the pricing and packaging strategy to maximize growth opportunities and increase customer lifetime value
- Steer strategic analyst relations initiatives, including briefings, presentations, and events to effectively communicate Clari’s product capabilities, vision, and roadmap
- Lead, mentor, and grow a team of top product marketing talent
- Continuously develop core product marketing deliverables, including positioning, core messaging, naming, sales tools and collateral, case studies, and revenue enablement, in service of winning deals
- Shape our competitive position in the market by delivering win/loss reporting, representing the voice of the customers/influencers, and providing market intelligence to other functions
- Sit at the center of revenue enablement and content creation, working in collaboration and driving strong relationships between product marketing and sales, web, growth, product management, customer, and corporate marketing
- Serve as a thought leader, storyteller, and spokesperson to bring corporate positioning and product roadmap/innovation to life
- 10+ years product marketing experience in SaaS tech companies, previous high growth start-up experience is preferred
- 5+ years experience in a marketing leadership role with responsibilities for product or solutions marketing
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives
- Proven experience launching new products and growing to a mature business
- Track record of delivering impactful sales enablement content and programs
- Experience creating and evolving world-class competitive intelligence programs
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!