Join our global team of 350+ craftspeople! We are a consultancy that solves business problems by designing and building highly complex custom software for the world's leading companies. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
We’re looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our client's products.
Due to client restraints, only candidateslocated in the US will be considered for this role.
As a Graphic Designer, you'llwork in a project based, cross functional team to solve some of today’s most challenging problems in the digital space. This role isn’t limited to a single product or type of project. We work with some of the top enterprises and businesses in the digital landscape and we are looking for someone to help guide our strategy, define problems and create elegant solutions for our clients. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, TheoremOne is right for you.
- Bring concepts to fruition as the project sees fit through interface design and digital media (landing pages, campaigns, ads, social media marketing)
- Work with cross functional project teams to guide the visual strategy and solution design for top tier companies as a design consultant
- Craft and present visual design concepts and solutions to your internal product team, as well as to client stakeholders, users, and customers.
- Utilize and create marketing assets to retain our client's customers
- Collaborate with UX researchers to leverage qualitative and quantitative data to mature product concepts
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- We value quality. Flag quality concerns to the appropriate product team members (engineers, product managers, design lead).
Qualification & Skills
- 3+ Years of experience working as a Visual Designer, preferably in a consultative role
- Deep understanding of the tools that power visualization and interface design (Figma, Sketch, Miro)
- A portfolio demonstrating sufficient experience working on large scale enterprise products, specifically web platforms/applications, and case studies demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Must be comfortable presenting and discussing design decisions with the product team, but also with client stakeholders and users
- Ability to learn quickly and take critical feedback without breaking stride
- A deep understanding of key UI principles, processes, and methodologies
- Experience with testing accessibility of UI and updating components to adhere to client accessibility standards/requirements
- Great at proactively asking for feedback by sharing work early and often.
Unsure if your skills meet all of our requirements?
Apply anyway! We would love to meet you and find out more about how your skills could add value. At TheoremOne, we value open communication and feedback. We believe that diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
TheoremOne records interviews so that we can focus on delivering a great interview experience. If you are uncomfortable with being recorded, please let our recruiters know when they reach out to you.
Founded in 2007, TheoremOne LLC is a remote-first technology consulting company, globally distributed by design. We are privately-owned and committed to building a sustainable organization. Our services range from:
-New product development
-Pure R & D
If it’s cool and engaging in technology, we are likely working on it.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and are looking for a solution that isn't just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.
Consultants come to us for the autonomy, depth of project, and challenge of working with a wide range of clients across multiple platforms and industries.
Our contributors are master puzzle solvers in a vast range of technologies.
Benefits and Perks
100% REMOTE - We're fully distributed
TEAM RETREATS - We value our face to face interaction, so our team enjoys regular retreats (on pause due to Covid-but will kick back off when safe and compliant)
EDUCATION AND CAREER GROWTH - We encourage our team to undertake any professional growth opportunities available, and we offer programs and financial assistance to achieve this!
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
COMPANYWIDE VISIBILITY - We operate in a fully transparent environment to ensure we as a company and team have full understanding of where we came from, and where we are going.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - For US, UK, Canada, Spain and Brazil based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
TheoremOne expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, sexual preference, romantic orientation, romantic preference, pairing orientation, pairing preference, language, lifestyle, social class, socio-economic status, political affiliation, military or veteran status, physical and mental ability, disability, hairstyle, physical features, medical condition, or any other other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. TheoremOne encourages applicants of all ages. We've created a competitive rewards model for our team members around the world. TheoremOne's benefit and compensation offerings vary depending on geographic location, are subject to eligibility requirements, and may be modified from time to time. TheoremOne is an equal opportunity employer.