* Please do not apply to this job if you are not physically located in one of the following countries - United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Portugal, Spain, France, Romania, Lithuania, US (NY , SF, LA only), India, Brazil (for now, we can offer remote working only for the aforementioned countries). Please note that the benefits will vary for each country.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach visual design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Visual Designer in the Social Media Studio, you will be responsible for delivering creative assets for our social media channels. You will work closely with our 3D Artists and Social Media Marketing team to produce assets for Facebook, IG, TikTok, Twitter and others.
A visual designer at Revolut should be a versatile professional capable of managing their own work flow and the contact with stakeholders. This person should have delightful creative ideas, amazing design skills, a fastidious attention to detail and smart strategic thinking. Always searching for ways to elevate Revolut as a product for our users and the company as a brand.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design to post on social media channels
• Work with our Social Media Marketing team as a key stakeholder to deliver the best solutions for our social projects
• Gather design references, create moodboards, scamps, storyboards and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
• Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion
• Contribute to our design processes and improve scalability
• Work across multiple project deadlines
• Engage with the strategic dimension of our work
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 3+ years experience as a visual, brand, and/or motion designer
• Experience working with Social Media Marketing teams and producing creatives for social posts in Facebook, IG, TikTok, Twitter and others
• Strong conceptual thinking and communication skills
• Strong experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps (especially After Effects)
NICE TO HAVE
• Familiarity with 3D and animation (preferably with Cinema 4D)
• Experience with Figma
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.