LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About the team:
Positioned within Marketing, we are a small-but-prolific brand design team with ownership of the visual brands of both LiveRamp and LiveRamp’s thought leadership platform, RampUp.
We use design as a supporting framework to elevate LiveRamp’s voice in a crowded technology field, translating LiveRamp’s technology and product capabilities into compelling, meaningful, and elegant design solutions across web, video, and digital, while also crafting both digital and physical event experiences for RampUp. Our brand design ensures consistency, quality, and ease of use across our international marketing teams.
- Craft marketing design solutions for both the LiveRamp and RampUp brands, across web, video, email, and paid media formats
- Concept, create, and execute animations and motion graphics using Adobe After Effects
- Help elevate our web experiences through elegant, purposeful visual design, that is based on UI best practices and anchored in data decision-making
- Contribute to maintenance of brand guidelines and standards, brand assets, and component libraries
- Collaborate on projects with content writers, web developers, agency partners and vendors, both national and international in scope
- Have a voice in design critiques, providing design feedback and suggestions. Help educate agency partners and vendors on the LiveRamp visual language
- Implement project feedback from the creative director and senior design lead
- This role reports to the creative director
Your team will:
LiveRamp is in the process of rebranding, and this is a unique opportunity to become an influential design voice in helping shape the company’s new visual language, both internally and externally, and also globally.
You’re a curious and insightful designer who enjoys working on a small, close-knit team. You sweat the details, are obsessed with creative problem-solving, and recognize the value of an iterative design process. You strive for design that’s purposeful – for you it’s all about the ‘Why’ – and you keep a keen eye out for innovative design best practices and industry adoptions. You’re energised at the opportunity to grow and evolve as a designer, through exposure to a range of projects and formats.
- 2-5 years working as a visual designer or similar creative position
- Online portfolio that showcases your work, clearly outlining your role and contribution within each project
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe After Effects
- Portfolio evidence creating motion graphics and animations
- A passion for meaningful design solutions, and a respect for the design principles: color, typography, layout, and conceptual thinking
- The ability to think creatively and explore new and unique visual solutions
- Comfort working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and visual communication skills
- Detail oriented, with scrupulous file management while collaborating with other team members
- Experience working within marketing teams
- Understanding of UI design patterns and systems
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you're located.
- Location: Work from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.