What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
As a Visual Designer, you will work with the Marketing and Design team.
- You'll lead creative campaigns end-to-end.
- You’ll create creative multimedia content which will be shared through new and existing channels inside and outside of Polygon.
In this role, you'll be a creative thinker and bring ideas to life through visual design, engaging graphics, short-form content, videos, and content built for social. You’ll harness the Polygon voice, bring narratives to life, and engage a variety of different audiences in a fun and meaningful ways.
- Equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience working in Adobe’s range of Creative Cloud products including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects.
- A portfolio highlighting excellence and flexibility of design work and responding to a variety of briefs.
- Experience working on creative and innovative social media campaigns.
- Ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- Ability to solicit feedback and incorporate it quickly while meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional project management and negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Attention to Details
- Deep knowledge of Brand design and communication.
- Have a connection with external creative agencies.
- Design beautiful presentations, visuals, motion graphics, short videos, and websites to help tell stories through a variety of different channels.
- Collaborate with a diverse and distributed group of teammates across multiple locations and time zones.
- Display creativity, cultural awareness, and excellent communications judgment as you advise on multimedia strategies to support communications objectives.
- Manage agency relationships to execute large multimedia projects as needed.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon