Fitness and wellness businesses make this world a healthier and happier place. Between yoga studios, gyms, boot camps, and boutique studios, there is something for everyone. But today, the technology which powers them — is broken. The existing suite of software is clunky, difficult to use, faces regular outages, and offers poor support.
We’re changing that.
Bookee is the most complete software for fitness & wellness businesses. We bring together scheduling, memberships, payments, marketing, payroll — everything on one platform and automate it. Our goal is to replace ten different tools they use today with one almighty.
So that they can focus on what they love — making people healthy and happy.
Scope of Work
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices, apps, kiosks, and games.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touch points.
- Design logos, icons, and infographics.
- Have basic coding knowledge so they can work hand-in-hand with coders.
- Collaborate with other designers & stakeholders.
For this role, you must have
- 2+ years of design experience or relevant experience in a similar role.
- Hands on experience on Adobe Illustrator, Figma, or other comparable tools.
- Has a deep understanding of visual design standard, typography, iconography, and colors.
- Go-Getter attitude, take ownership.
- Front row seats to the growth of a product-obsessed startup.
- You can work from anywhere - be it the mountains or the beaches.
- We offer flexible working hours as long as you get the work done.
- We offer above-market compensation so you can focus on what you do best.
- We have an open and inclusive culture that welcomes people from all walks of life.
Our history and background
Our leadership team has worked at elite organizations and startups like JP Morgan, Uber, Shiprocket, BrowserStack, and MagicPin; and is passionate about making physical and mental health more accessible.
We have raised over $3.2 million in venture capital from Antler; founder of FusionCharts (Pallav Nadhani); and leaders from companies like Meta, Gitlab, Freshworks & CleverTap.
We are excited to open up more seats in this rocket ship!