Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for the visual design of Binance official web and app events, and formulate the overall design style.
- Outstanding visual expression, mastering a variety of styles of design, illustration and C4D capabilities.
- Responsible for following up the landing design plan, actively communicating with upstream and downstream, understanding the business in depth, cooperating with products and development to ensure the realization of results.
- Pay attention to the current status of online product experience, actively discover experience problems, and continuously improve the experience through data analysis.
- Have your own understanding and precipitation habits of products and designs. Summarize and summarize project experience, form methodology, and pursue excellence.
- 3-5 years of experience designing well-crafted, inspiring brands and creative visuals across various mediums.
- A portfolio of your design work that showcases your design process, conceptual ability, and examples in communication design, illustration, and branding.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity, tight deadlines, and shifting requirements.
- Ability to turn complicated ideas into compelling, easy-to-understand visuals.
- Proficient in your creative tool of choice. E.g. Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, C4D, etc.
- Strong communication and visual storytelling skills.
- Knowledge and interest in cryptocurrency is a plus.
Working at Binance
•Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
•Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
•International work environment and flat organisation
•Great career development opportunities in a growing company
•Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
•Flexible working hours, Casual work attire