With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the Role:
We are looking for a Vice President - Product Management(AI/ML) to lead the Icertis platform AI strategy and implementation. The Icertis platform manages over $1 trillion worth of contracts for some of the best run companies in the world. AI / ML is critical component of the Icertis platform capability to help clients realize the potential of the contracts and have positive impact on the business performance.
The ideal candidate is a Product Management professional with a track record of leveraging deep tech to work with large pools of data for delivering decision support and predictive insights to business. This role is responsible to define the AI/ML product strategy and roadmap and then collaborate with engineering to bring these capabilities to market. This professional will be passionate about AI/ML technologies and its application in cloud/SaaS applications and possess impeccable product management skills. The role involves managing a team of product management professionals focused on the AI / ML technology track in the ICI platform.
This Product Management role is a high impact role with a company-wide scope. You will have the opportunity to help chart our AI strategy by working with our stakeholders to define the problems we are solving with AI. This position will be based remotely within the US. #Remote-LI.
What you will do:
- Engage with the executive stakeholders within Icertis and with clients to define the AI product strategy and roadmap.
- Help define new market opportunities, establish target audience, develop product collateral's and competitive differentiation assets.
- Build relationships and work closely with other product managers and engineering teams to provide and prioritize external requirements.
- Lead the AI product management team comprised of product managers working out of global locations.
- Work closely with AI/ML Engineering and data science teams to evaluate and prioritize application of new technologies and innovations in the realm of AI/ML.
- Participate in sales and marketing engagements to maintain freshness of customer, bring new market perspectives and evangelize Icertis products.
- Work closely with Marketing team to build release themes, product strategy, and go-to-market plans.
What you will bring:
- 15+ years of Product Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in Enterprise B2B / SaaS systems.
- Experience in conceptualizing & launching successful AI/ML products.
- Ability to build and defend business cases.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning about AI/ML. Proficiency in driving hands-on labs initiatives as well as building and delivering compelling demos at various events.
- Top notch written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science.
- MBA and/or experience in Management Consulting is preferred.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]