Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology was launched in 2019 after a seed funding round of 10M$, backed by European investors and entrepreneurs such as Xavier Niel, Marc Simoncini, Alven, Firstminute capital.
Typology is looking for an experienced designer to join the product team and take the lead on UX/UI for the typology.com
website. Due to the small size of the Product team today, this recruitment is a great opportunity to develop skills in various subjects and to be quickly evolved within the Typology company and strategy. You will take over the design system, assure coherence across the Typology's products and work on new features - bringing your UX/UI expertise.
You will work closely in our Product / Tech team (1 product, 5 Devs (in house and freelance), Data Scientist and 1 Product Designer).
- Designing Typology's core products, mainly web. Think about the UX, materialize the complete user journeys, design the final UI
- Work in close collaboration with engineering teams
- Maintain and develop our design system
- Mastery of Figma
- Experience on keeping a design system efficient
- Skills on AB Testing
- Skills on User research
- Mobile app experience is a plus
- Proficient English
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Camilla Mazzolini and Marc Simoncini.