Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That’s why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
As a UX Writer, you ensure that our users have the best experience possible with our product. You are enthusiastic about creating a bank that helps small and medium-sized businesses succeed.
As part of our Design Studio, you will report to Mathieu
(Head of Design) and work with talented designers, who are all passionate about and skilled in solving conception/design problems.
????As a UX Writer at Qonto, you will
• Write the most suitable in-app copy that will best guide our users.
• Write backend copy: All content triggered using our product (error message, push notification, SMS, etc…)
• Contribute to the evolution of our tone of voice and help other teams to use it in the best possible way.
• Align internal stakeholders: Work closely with Product -Designers/Manager/Marketing to gather customer insights, adapt our ton of voice, and create meaningful experiences for them.
• Communication: Provide the right content used for incidents and crisis communications to inform users about a problem related to the product (banner, notion page)
? What you can expect
• Join a large design studio of 40+ talented designers
• Collaborate with a variety of profiles and expertise: Product designers, UX Writers, System Designers, etc...
• Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding)
• Mastery: You possess a strong linguistic and UX design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of the right words
• Empathy: You have a strong ability to understand people's state of mind.
• Communication: You can turn complex concepts into clear short messages to motivate users to take action.
• Languages: You're fluent both in French and English.
• Experience: You have solid experience in the B2B product environment.
• Passion: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like sharing best practices to spread the product culture internally.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further ?
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package
health insurance (60% covered by Qonto for Qontoers and their children)
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
? Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you and tell you more about their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities and give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you envision yourself at the company
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours ?
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!