What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 7000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Are you interested in improving the UX copy experience for Blockchain products?
We are looking for a UX writer to join our design team and help us produce high-quality design projects.
What you'll be doing
- Understand the requirements, ideas & concepts well to start writing.
- Tell stories within a relatable context.
- Help deliver microcopy in apps, websites, and other digital products.
- Write content for stakeholders that is easy to read, sounds positive and has an engaging tone.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, other writers and developers to deliver excellent content solutions for presented requirements.
- Help deliver products with a good UX copy as required.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work
You're fit in the role if you
- Understanding of Blockchain technology
- Have some experience working or writing in Fintech or blockchain products
- Have a basic understanding of Web3 & interested in improving the content experience for Blockchain products
- Are Self-Motivated
- Have 2+ years of design experience at a product-driven company.
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products (for products, notifications, emails, or wherever required in the Product)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Work independently in an effective manner.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon