Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global leader of security solutions and infrastructure for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications, with more than 3.5 million users in 165 countries. Ledger combines hardware and software expertise to secure billions of dollars worth of almost 2,000 different crypto assets - worldwide, 15% of these assets are managed through the Ledger ecosystem.
We are looking for a UX writer to create and shape the User Experience Writing practice here at Ledger. The role sits at the intersection of Content Strategy, Design, Research and Product in order to create the best user experience and shape the voice of our product suite, in hardware, firmware and software.
Reporting to the Copywriting Director, your role is to create the content for Ledger Live, Ledger Nano Series and other products we have in the pipeline. You will collaborate with members of our agile teams: Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Researchers, Customer Success, Legal and Localization teams to turn hard crypto and security concepts into simple, consumable messages.
Through design thinking, user research, data analysis and empathy you will write compelling product copy for a wide range of audiences and platforms. From designing the onboarding of our wallet on software to signing a transaction on the hardware, you will create and maintain the copy of various flows and experiences.
As a UX Writer, you will create the practice from scratch and define writing conventions that impact not only our user experience, but the industry as a whole.
- Create the new UX writing practice at Ledger: leverage writing, design and critical thinking to improve our products and how users engage with the new generation of assets on a daily basis.
- Create the most compelling copy to improve the user experience of our product suite.
- Review existing writing systems and improve them to positively impact the industry.
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to improve the design system and its inclusion in the product development lifecycle.
- Participate in and drive user research initiatives to evaluate the effectiveness of our design and copy.
- Evangelize the importance of UX writing and copy within the organization and across different product and design teams working on hardware, software, firmware components and topics ranging from DeFi to Blockchain security and Payments.
- 6-10 years of experience in creating content for products.2 years of specialized experience in UX Writing.
- Understanding of A/B testing, design systems and product development lifecycles.
- Portfolio of past projects that includes UX copy, UI text, flows, journeys and any relevant writing experience.
- Experience with Figma or other design and prototyping tools.
- Team management experience is preferred with an interest in fostering a writing culture in a booming organization.
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment,
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences,
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons,
- High performance office equipment,
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage,
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr),
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks,
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.