Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
We are hiring a passionate Senior UX writer to reinforce our scaling Product Design Organization and make the Contentsquare platform clearer, more accessible and more human.
You will be the first full-time UX writer in the Product team and part of the Design System team. You will be the central point of contact regarding what is written in our product user interface.
In your day-to-day work, you will collaborate closely with designers and people all across the company: fine tuning error messages with engineers, testing copy with user researchers, collaborating with product education crafting in-app onboarding messages, discussing feature-naming with product managers…
Along the way, you will also log the decisions you take to update our Design System writing guidelines and create resources that make everyone in the team a better writer.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our Product hubs (Paris, Lyon, Rennes, Tel-Aviv, or Barcelona) or remotely in Europe.
Permanent Contract, position to be filled ASAP.
Product > Design > Design System
Key responsibilities :
- Own product copy and content strategy for the Contentsquare platform as a whole, ensuring terminology is clear and conversational
- Collaborate with Product Designers by reviewing and improving the English copy of their Figma mockups
- Lead feature and concept naming work
- Participate in design reviews, sharing your work and giving feedback on visual and interaction design.
- Improve and document the UX writing guidelines & process as part of the Design System, and advocate for them.
- You are fluent in English and know how to write in plain language
- You have at least 5 years of experience writing interface copy in English and/or technical documentation
- You love translating very technical and complex products into human terms
- You are at ease with writing conventions and best practices for web applications
- You feel at ease talking to new people and building relationships with other teams (you’ll be the first UX writer so you will need to structure the practice)
- You have experience working with a Design System
- You have a great product thinking, and feel confident to advocate for design changes when needed
- You have basic knowledge of design tools like Figma or Sketch (we use Figma)
Nice to have :
- You speak French.
- You have knowledge in data-heavy products, analytics and/or data visualization.
- You have experience using data and user research to guide writing decisions
- You have knowledge in accessibility and how writing influences the accessibility of a product
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.