We believe it takes great people to create a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them, too. Since 2010, Pipedrive has been on a mission to support sales and marketing teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, our cloud-based software is trusted by over 100,000 companies and used in 179 countries. We have grown from a five-person team to a truly international company of over 800 people, representing more than 50 nationalities, with ten offices distributed across Europe and the US. In 2020, Pipedrive received a majority investment from Vista Equity Partners, a global investment firm that invests exclusively in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses, making Pipedrive the fifth unicorn from Estonia.
We’re looking for a UX Researcher for our Tartu office. In this role, you’ll work with our awesome product management team learning how people worldwide sell and the jobs that support these sales processes.
You’ll help spread this knowledge among the Pipedrive team to help us make better products and business decisions. If this sounds like a position you’re interested in, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Your new adventure:
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (product management, design, marketing, engineering) to identify research needs and choose the most appropriate research methods
- Plan, design, and execute a range of mixed-method research studies, including qualitative and quantitative methods like interviews, usability testing, surveys and analytics
- Analyze the findings of your research and put them into context
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways to various stakeholders
- Use research findings to identify business and product opportunities, guiding the planning and prioritization process in marketing and product teams
- Help establish and maintain a user-centered culture by evangelizing the value of UX research and advocating for the user throughout the product development process
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years experience in user or market research, ideally at consultancy firms, research agencies, large research teams or organizations where research has been critical in facilitating data-driven business decisions
- A curious mind that seeks to understand people and processes with a focus on identifying workflows, behaviors, buying decisions and the ins and outs of human psychology in the business world
- Interest in and experience executing hands-on, primary research
- Experience translating research findings into strategic narratives
- Experience conducting in-depth interviews, focus groups, concept or usability testing and compiling surveys
- Good presentation skills, meaning you can deliver actionable insights and make clear recommendations while taking into account the interests and existing knowledge of your audience (designers, product managers, marketers, executive board members, etc.)
- Experience with research tools and software such as SurveyMonkey, Alchemer, UserTesting, Optimal Workshop or Condens
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- A team-oriented personality and the ability to work well with a variety of people from different departments, disciplines and backgrounds
- The ability to work independently and autonomously
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries, with offices in Tallinn, Tartu, Lisbon, Prague, London, Dublin, New York, Florida, Riga, and Berlin
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A world-class working environment full of perks like parties, craft workshops, snacks, and, of course, office dogs
- Flexible working hours as long as you’re there for your team members
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- Lots of room for personal and career development, with internal and external training opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonus system and all the benefits you’d expect from a great employer (health and accident insurance, health days, a quarterly contribution to sports, in-house coaches, employee discounts, and more)
Pipedrive is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
We’re on the lookout for a UX Researcher to dig deep into existing and potential customers’ needs and join our Tartu office and Product Management team.
If this is something for you, send us your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.