We are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
In the Payroll Domain, our ultimate goal is to ensure that people around the world are paid accurately and on time for their hard work. This means ensuring all the manual back office processes and interconnected systems are simplified and humanized into intuitive and secure solutions.
Like all our tribes and teams we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers, researchers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations, continuing to grow in 2022.
As a UX Researcher, your goal at Personio is to provide in-depth understanding of our users to empower our product teams to make the best user-centered decisions. We do this by using diverse research methods to gather and connect insights that we then use to find innovative ways of improving the user experience. In the UX research team, we support each other’s work, provide peer review and provide quality reassurance for all research efforts across our Product, Design and Engineering department.
All in all, we are looking for a forward-thinking UX Researcher who will bring a high interest in the topic of HR, Payroll, and creating software for a better workplace of the future!
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Use qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods to understand our customers, products, and competition.
- Work closely with a cross-functional group of designers, engineers, researchers and product managers to identify and prioritize research opportunities in a fast-changing environment.
- Communicate insights effectively to stakeholders across different parts of the organization, using impactful, diverse deliverables to demonstrate your findings.
- Leverage research to inform our product strategy.
- Help us improve our overall research infrastructure to increase our efficiency and enable others to benefit from research as much as possible.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Educational background in social sciences, psychology, media informatics, interaction design, service design, HCI, with an emphasis on research methods, design, digital products, and alike.
- 3+ years of proven professional experience in research.
- You come in with a strong understanding of diverse research methodologies and you are able to adapt them to our environment.
- You are fluent in generative and evaluative research with digital products, ideally with experience in B2B.
- You are a team player that is actively seeking peer’s feedback and you thrive in a collaborative environment.
- You are willing to work in a fast paced environment and ongoing change excites you.
- You understand the technical constraints and capabilities of product development.
- As a researcher, you are systematic, empathic, diligent, and open minded.
- You have a proficient level of the English language (level C1) so that you are confident to conduct research yourself. German or any other European language is a plus (Spanish, Italian, Dutch, French, …)
- To apply, include your CV and cover letter in English. Portfolio is optional, however, if you have it - please include it too.
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society –one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, including a Personio contribution
- Choose between green mobility options, including a JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Germany for €22 per month with a subsidized Qualitrain membership
- A beautiful, spacious office in the heart of Munich, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces