Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 5000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
UX Researchers at Klarna deliver insights to drive product development and design based on customer feedback. As a UX Researcher on the Klarna.com team, you will partner with Product Managers, Marketers, UX Writers, and Product Designers to iterate on the user journey for Klarna.com. You’ll challenge the team to make data-driven decisions and keep the user in focus.
- Deliver critical insight to drive user-centered design and product development
- Design and implement a research program for Klarna.com, leveraging a diverse range of methods and data types to answer research questions
- Synthesize existing research and data to identify user needs and product refinements
- Craft findings deliverables to share insights, provide recommendations, and convey the user’s perspective to product teams
- Be a strategic partner to key decision-makers, helping to shape their vision for product development
- Own fast-paced projects in a volatile consumer market space, paying close attention to research quality
- Help define how Klarna.com should work with marketing and other content stakeholders
- Partner with other UX Researchers across Klarna to develop research infrastructure
- You have at least 3+ years of work experience in an applied research setting with a focus on digital products, apps, or websites
- You have a background in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Data Science or a related field, or have equivalent practical experience
- You have a strong working knowledge of user research methods, including when and how to apply different methods in various scenarios
- You have experience with Clickworker, FullStory, Google Analytics, or similar tools. Experience with design tools (Sketch, Figma) a plus but not required.
- You are passionate about understanding your customers and bringing their voices into the design and development process
- You are comfortable helping others from related disciplines develop their research expertise
- You have a keen interest in consumer-facing products, finance, e-commerce, or related fields
Please submit a CV and portfolio in English. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Note: A portfolio is an essential element of the application for a UX Research role at Klarna. Applicants who do not supply a link or PDF with samples of their work can unfortunately not be considered.
Klarna is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. Please refrain from including your picture and age with your application.